• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Ross to visit the Bungles on Thursday

Mike Garafolo ? @MikeGarafolo Reply Retweet Favorite Open
    CB Aaron Ross will visit the Bengals on Thursday, per source. #nyg

Re: Aaron Ross to visit the Bungles on Thursday

Giants play the Bengals' division next year...

Comment

Can I pack for him?

Comment

[quote user="Flip Empty"]Giants play the Bengals' division next year...[/quote]I have a feeling Nicks & Cruz would have a field day going up against Ross.

Comment

[quote user="Flip Empty"]Giants play the Bengals' division next year...[/quote]I have a feeling Nicks & Cruz would have a field day going up against Ross.

Comment

Any time I think of Ross, I think of him running around with his arms flailing looking totally lost.

Comment

Next year you guys will realize how solid Ross was this past year. When everyones favorite love child, T2, is making his 100th tackle, you will soon realize that he makes all these tackles because everyone he covers catches the ball.

Comment

He's gone.

Comment

[quote user="nhpgiantsfan"]Next year you guys will realize how solid Ross was this past year. When everyones favorite love child, T2, is making his 100th tackle, you will soon realize that he makes all these tackles because everyone he covers catches the ball.[/quote]Could not have said it any better, people here seem to forget that with Ross we won 2 SB, and with TT, well we won nothing.

Comment

[quote user="swordfish"][quote user="nhpgiantsfan"]Next year you guys will realize how solid Ross was this past year. When everyones favorite love child, T2, is making his 100th tackle, you will soon realize that he makes all these tackles because everyone he covers catches the ball.[/quote]Could not have said it any better, people here seem to forget that with Ross we won 2 SB, and with TT, well we won nothing.
                    [/quote]yes...what did he do?

Ross could interest the Bengals since he has played safety and Reggie Nelson is likely to leave in FA

Comment

No, no we won't realize how solid Ross was this past year. T2 gets triple digit tackles because he is great at run support because trust me he did not give up 100 receptions.

Comment

[quote user="Spizi"]No, no we won't realize how solid Ross was this past year. T2 gets triple digit tackles because he is great at run support because trust me he did not give up 100 receptions.[/quote]get off TT's jock, from what I remember, he got beat quite often. Like I said, never won anything with TT at CB.

Comment

I think there where stats posted which show that Ross was far from a shut down CB this year.

Anyway, I think Prince will start this year along with Webster.

Comment

I never remember T2 getting beat as bad as Ross did against Austin in that last Dallas game. If Romo didn't over throw him and that ended up being the play that ended the Giants season, would you still be all over Ross' nuts?

Comment

[quote user="Spizi"]No, no we won't realize how solid Ross was this past year. T2 gets triple digit tackles because he is great at run support because trust me he did not give up 100 receptions.[/quote]

In 2010, TT gave up 76 receptions, 403 YAC, 7 TD's, and had 15 missed tackles. Not good. The good stats...12 passes defensed and 5 ints. Now he has two ACL tears.

Comment

Working...
                              X