Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M.Bennett info/draft analysis/combine info

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...torical/564954

Guy was a basketball player before joining the football team for a season. (A.Gates anyone)

Amazing measurables.

Great athleticism combined with amazing blocking skills.

Guy had virtually no organized football experience and was still rated the top TE prospect of the 2008 draft.

This guy will kill it with the Giants, Coach Pope will turn him into an All-Pro caliber TE

Re: M.Bennett info/draft analysis/combine info

+1

I feel the exact same way... Dallas never gave him a chance because of their love affair with Witten

Pope & Coughlin will make a man out of him & a good TE

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

oddly enough, he compares best to Kevin Boss only with more upside. Guy could have came out of high school and been a 1rst round pick to the NBA

Comment

Clarence Hill ? @clarencehilljr Reply Retweet Favorite Open
        Martellus Bennett doesnt plan to leave New York without a contract or the Gmen wont let him leave without one. He flying on a one way ticket

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Clarence Hill ? @clarencehilljr Reply Retweet Favorite Open
          Martellus Bennett doesnt plan to leave New York without a contract or the Gmen wont let him leave without one. He flying on a one way ticket[/quote]

so sick!!! i hope my sig comes true, if it does, i'd honestly believe we are the favorites to go all the way and repeat.

how do u stop an offense that has eli qbing it (lets be real we'd be competitive if we surrounded eli with pop warner players hes that good lol) and then;
          nicks, cruz, smith
          bennett, fleener
          bradshaw, l.miller, d.scott

thats the scariest offense in the league. eli can turn bennett into an all pro legitimately

Comment

also, keep in mind, we face the cowboys every season twice. the giants know what bennett brings to the field and the caliber player he can be. i full out and confident if he's our top target, he's worth it.

Comment

A lot of people are saying he has a bad attitude, but I can't blame the guy for being frustrated with spending his whole career behind Jason Witten.

Plus, he was playing for the cowboys...how could you not have a bad attitude on that team? []

Comment

[quote user="NY_Eli"]A lot of people are saying he has a bad attitude, but I can't blame the guy for being frustrated with spending his whole career behind Jason Witten.

Plus, he was playing for the cowboys...how could you not have a bad attitude on that team? [][/quote]As long as our QB is ELI MANNING he will be a star.

Comment

Cowboys fans keep saying to take him, he sucks.... I hope we get him and he ends up playing out of his mind! The Redskins fans were saying the same things about Carlos Rodgers and he played out of his mind!

A different team, different teammates, different environment, different coaches, and a different system can sometimes be the difference!

Comment

I like him, but I dont expect a ton from our TEs. He will block, and will catch 30-40 passes for about 500 yards 5TDs. Look at Ballard, Boss ect.... And, weird we have an obsession with TEs that start with B... Boss, Beckum, Ballard and now Bennett... cant forget Bavaro!

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]And, weird we have an obsession with TEs that start with B... Boss, Beckum, Ballard and now Bennett... cant forget Bavaro![/quote]So I guess that means we draft George Bryan ;/

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Clarence Hill ? @clarencehilljr Reply Retweet Favorite Open Martellus Bennett doesnt plan to leave New York without a contract or the Gmen wont let him leave without one. He flying on a one way ticket[/quote] so sick!!! i hope my sig comes true, if it does, i'd honestly believe we are the favorites to go all the way and repeat. how do u stop an offense that has eli qbing it (lets be real we'd be competitive if we surrounded eli with pop warner players hes that good lol) and then; nicks, cruz, smith bennett, fleener bradshaw, l.miller, d.scott thats the scariest offense in the league. eli can turn bennett into an all pro legitimately[/quote]

Hard to believe thatwe sign Bennett and then draft a TE in the first round . . . . .

Comment

Meh....

i still say get Fleener.

i don't like bennet he hasn't shown anything, everything i hear about him is he's unfocused, lazy, and a semi locker room cancer.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                          @Katdaddyjay 17h
                          @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                          http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

It sounds like everyone is saying the same things about him that a lot of people said about Sinorice Moss . . . . .. didn't get a chance, would do better in a different system, blah, blah, blah.

I don't have a problem if we sign the guy for a below market deal, banking on his upside. I will not be happy, though, if we give a ton of cash to a guy that has a lot of natural talent, but has done absolutely zero in the NFL.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]oddly enough, he compares best to Kevin Boss only with more upside. Guy could have came out of high school and been a 1rst round pick to the NBA[/quote]
                              Lol, where do you come up with this ****? His last season playing basketball he averaged 0.5 points and 0.5 Rebs per game

Comment

Working...
                              X