Just need to resign Goff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just need to resign Goff

and I think our 2012 free agency period will be complete!

Re: Just need to resign Goff

[quote user="Warchild"]and I think our 2012 free agency period will be complete![/quote]
    Maybe, just maybe, we can keep BJ and MM as well.

What about Right Tackle?

Comment

Are they even trying to resign him?
      The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

am i the only one that thinks goff is a second string player? not bad but nothing great prob shouldnt start kinda guy.

Comment

Resign or re-sign? Massive difference.

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]am i the only one that thinks goff is a second string player? not bad but nothing great prob shouldnt start kinda guy.[/quote]
            I'm not big on Goff and would rather have Blackburn over him. I'm not saying that either one is the ideal starting MLB, but I'd take Blackburn over Goff.

Comment

[quote user="Flip Empty"]Resign or re-sign? Massive difference.[/quote]

It's a little late for a English teacher to be up at this time of night
              The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]am i the only one that thinks goff is a second string player? not bad but nothing great prob shouldnt start kinda guy.[/quote] be careful....alot of feelings get hurt around here when that subject is brought up...

Comment

I 2nd that. I just don't get he goff love. He is depth at best. Would rather keep chase, draft a stud MLB. And groom him. I really like our LB youth, but am not sold at MLB yet. Goff seems ok vs the run. But I just don't see him being solid every week"...

Comment

before he got injured, Goff was starting to show promise. yes he got shook a few times versus the run, but he also had games where he was on time against the run.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love a playmaker at Backer but I don't think we should jettison Johnny Goff.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Drafting a stud MLB is probably at the top of every teams to-do list, unfortunately they dont grow on trees, hence why drafting one, at pick 32 mind you, is not going to happen

Comment

Working...
                      X