Devin Thomas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devin Thomas

Haven't heard anything about him over the first day of FA, does anyone know if there have been talks with his agent?

Re: Devin Thomas

I hope they resign him -- loved him on ST. He's a beast.

Comment

heard there have been talks but nothing has come out of it

Comment

[quote user="NY_Eli"]Haven't heard anything about him over the first day of FA, does anyone know if there have been talks with his agent?[/quote]
        Devin Thomas is a nobody, and special teamer that won't be signing for a while, and maybe not at all.

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"]I hope they resign him -- loved him on ST. He's a beast.[/quote] not me.. I hope we can find another guy who actually helps on the field that also beasts on ST's.. Devin Thomas is just not talented as a WR....

Comment

[quote user="Hooligans"][quote user="NY_Eli"]Haven't heard anything about him over the first day of FA, does anyone know if there have been talks with his agent?[/quote] Devin Thomas is a nobody, and special teamer that won't be signing for a while, and maybe not at all.[/quote]

Wow, tell us how you really feel buddy.

He did get the ball on 2 fumbles late in the NFC Champ game to help us win it, but he is no one...

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="JJC7301"]I hope they resign him -- loved him on ST. He's a beast.[/quote] not me.. I hope we can find another guy who actually helps on the field that also beasts on ST's.. Devin Thomas is just not talented as a WR....*[/quote]

+1
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Have not heard anything about him.

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="JJC7301"]I hope they resign him -- loved him on ST. He's a beast.[/quote] not me.. I hope we can find another guy who actually helps on the field that also beasts on ST's.. Devin Thomas is just not talented as a WR....[/quote]

it sucks too because he seems to have all the physical tools to be a good WR. Its either his work ethic or he is just doesnt get the program.....

too bad....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="JJC7301"]I hope they resign him -- loved him on ST. He's a beast.[/quote] not me.. I hope we can find another guy who actually helps on the field that also beasts on ST's.. Devin Thomas is just not talented as a WR....*[/quote]

it sucks too because he seems to have all the physical tools to be a good WR. Its either his work ethic or he is just doesnt get the program.....

too bad....

[/quote]

He just never materialized in the NFL.

Some guys peak at the college level ... he's a perfect example.
                    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"]

He just never materialized in the NFL.
                      [/quote]

Hes the best gunner the giants have had since Tyree was in his prime. I could careless about his production as a WR. Gunner is a very important position.

DT was the last of the giants FAs I really wanted them to keep. T2 and Weatherford already are back under contract

Comment

hes in Dallas as we speak
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hes in Dallas as we speak
                          [/quote]

That can't be good.
                          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Speaking of Dallas...They just signed Kyle Orton for 3yrs..
                            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

devin thomas was a beast for us. I would love him back. Hes very good on special teams. If not for him, we;re not in the superbowl.

Comment

Working...
                              X