Anyone have a video of Ballard's TD?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a video of Ballard's TD?

Finding images isn't hard, but I haven't been able to find a video.

Re: Anyone have a video of Ballard's TD?

I'll put one up for download tonight but all my streaming options are closed. Apparently users on youtube have been:

- downloading my vids through apps like keepvid and reporting my channel for patent infringement.
    - Then uploading the copy they downloaded and advertising the vids for views on their respective channels.

kinda pissed me off since I could care less about views. I did it for fellow Giant fans and that's it...

Comment

[quote user="Snappinnecks"]I'll put one up for download tonight but all my streaming options are closed. Apparently users on youtube have been:

- downloading my vids through apps like keepvid and reporting my channel for patent infringement.
      - Then uploading the copy they downloaded and advertising the vids for views on their respective channels.

kinda pissed me off since I could care less about views. I did it for fellow Giant fans and that's it...[/quote]What you could do is make your channel private, and only let those of us who send you a PM be on the list to view the highlights. I really enjoy them, you always have great quality.

Comment

The picture is all you need to see.

Comment

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]The picture is all you need to see.[/quote]Uhm... No. I'd like to see the video. Thanks for the input though... ?

Comment

I cant recall.........................was this play challenged? Arent all Td's reviewed?

How can they not call it a TD. AND the announcers not say that it was a very bad call? (Buck/Aikmen)

Comment

[link]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d824c71fd/Ballard-s-catch-a-touchdown[/link]

Doesnt look like a TD afterall!!!

Comment

Right knee never hit inbounds
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="53canton"]I cant recall.........................was this play challenged? Arent all Td's reviewed?

How can they not call it a TD. AND the announcers not say that it was a very bad call? (Buck/Aikmen)[/quote]

Coughlin challenged it. All scoring plays are reviewed, but since this was not called a TD on the field there is no automatic review.

Comment

[quote user="P_Simms_#11"][quote user="53canton"]I cant recall.........................was this play challenged? Arent all Td's reviewed?

How can they not call it a TD. AND the announcers not say that it was a very bad call? (Buck/Aikmen)[/quote]

Coughlin challenged it. All scoring plays are reviewed, but since this was not called a TD on the field there is no automatic review.
                    [/quote]

Right, no review because it technically was NOT a scoring play, And the officials DID get that one right, he was OOBs.

Comment

[quote user="Itlan"][quote user="Snappinnecks"]I'll put one up for download tonight but all my streaming options are closed. Apparently users on youtube have been:

kinda pissed me off since I could care less about views. I did it for fellow Giant fans and that's it...[/quote]What you could do is make your channel private, and only let those of us who send you a PM be on the list to view the highlights. I really enjoy them, you always have great quality.[/quote]

I'll give your suggestion and shot and see if that works.

Comment

Working...
                      X