Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nooooooo.....MB is a Giant

realfreemancbs:
    RT @Patricia_Traina: RT @MartellusB: I'm officially a New York Giant!! [via Twitter][/i]

Re: Nooooooo.....MB is a Giant

[quote user="BlueJayC"]
    realfreemancbs:
    RT @Patricia_Traina: RT @MartellusB: I'm officially a New York Giant!! [via Twitter][/i] [/quote]

Interesting. Bennett deleted his tweet.

Comment

hes going to do wonders for us man, watch.

Comment

alright, he's ready to break out ... no more doing Jason Witten's laundry

Comment

This is a great pickup, and for the naysayers, it's just a one year deal for 2.5mil so deal with it.

Bennett is going to be a pro-bowler with Eli. And the run blocking is going to get better as well.

Comment

HATE the pickup but I'm all for eating crow if I'm wrong.

Comment

Its just a one-year deal. So if he disappoints (which he most likely will), we part ways. If he fulfills his (overrated) potential as a receiving TE, then good for us.

IMO the guy is just an elite, run blocking TE who is a very average receiving option. Slightly better version of Boss.

Comment

Its just a one-year deal. So if he disappoints (which he most likely will), we part ways. If he fulfills his (overrated) potential as a receiving TE, then good for us.

IMO the guy is just an elite, run blocking TE who is a very average receiving option. Slightly better version of Boss.

Comment

I retract my initial statement......yes I'm disappointed the Giants signed a lazy former Cowboy but Reese has EARNED the right to make whatever personnel decisions he wants without my criticism.....I'll just smile with steam blowing out my ears.....grin and bear it.

Comment

TC and coach Pope will adjust his attitude and maximize whatever talent he has. 1 year is a reasonable tryout period.

Comment

[quote user="Sundown"]HATE the pickup but I'm all for eating crow if I'm wrong.[/quote]

Why?
                      Emperor Tom

Comment

[quote user="radar-ray"]TC and coach Pope will adjust his attitude and maximize whatever talent he has. 1 year is a reasonable tryout period.[/quote]
                        +1
                        Emperor Tom

Comment

I don't know much about him but sounds like an okay contract, 1 year

Comment

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"][quote user="Sundown"]HATE the pickup but I'm all for eating crow if I'm wrong.[/quote]

Why?[/quote]

I live In Dallas and seen his lazy antics and stupid rants. He's immature and an underachiever but he's here so I'm gonna hope he does his job here.

Comment

With a 1 year deal it is a no lose situation.

Comment

Working...
                              X