one more cb to add, id like him to be gay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: one more cb to add, id like him to be gay

[quote user="dave56dj"]Harooni you are right william gay has more experience and will also cost A bit more. Tryon was once highly thought of - his attitude not so much. But the giants were happy with how we was taking over the nickel. I think he will get the chance to be the dime - with either T2 or prince in the nickel. No doubt they would like to finally have Rolle just play his natural safety spot.

One thing people dont realize is that Rolle should be a great deal better next year if he can be removed from the nickel and stick to his natural spot.
    [/quote]

we dont know how fast prince will progress really,if we go gay we have another option.

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="TheBookOfEli"]If we sign him, can we incorporate some Gay blitzes?[/quote]
      judging from our pass rush last season at times, i thought we already were using those.
      [/quote]I lol'd.

Comment

[quote user="BlueSanta"]he could bring a whole new meaning to "man to man coverage"
        [/quote]

LMMFAO

Comment

yes yes, good pick. he really zeroes in on balls

Comment

[quote user="NYG 5"]yes yes, good pick. he really zeroes in on balls
            [/quote]
            ohhh hooooo

Comment

Well he seemed to progress nicely in his limited snaps in the playoffs. And its unlikely the Giants dont give their first round pick a chance to earn the spot. Again not against Gay - just don't see reese making the move.

Comment

[quote user="dave56dj"]Well he seemed to progress nicely in his limited snaps in the playoffs. And its unlikely the Giants dont give their first round pick a chance to earn the spot. Again not against Gay - just don't see reese making the move.
                [/quote]
                id love to be well under the cap, not for some big flashy fa signings ,but to grab a few upgrades at a fair price.

you are probably right because of our cap space.

Comment

Gay preferrs covering a Tight End....

Comment

I'll be gay with this signing.... no homo [:|]

Comment

We still have more holes to fill and the Gay experience may be too costly
                      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Do you think gay would like an extension?

Comment

JR just needs to decide...."Do I go Gay or not?"

Comment

In his high school career he used to go both ways, but has said deep down inside he loves being on the "D" & that he can handle all the balls that come his way while in man coverage....

Comment

As long as Gay doesn't come in and make a mess in our back end then I might be able to swallow this signing. He might be a big and firm signing for us. I say bring him in for a hard workout and see how good he is man-2-man. however I here he focuses more on zones.

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="TheBookOfEli"]If we sign him, can we incorporate some Gay blitzes?[/quote]
                                judging from our pass rush last season at times, i thought we already were using those.
                                [/quote]

LOL, you're too much!

Comment

Working...
                                X