• Show
Clear All

• Bennett's stats this coming season

Just bored. My prediction. 62 receptions for 808 yards and 6 td's

Re: Bennett's stats this coming season

45 receptions 680 yards, 7 TDs

Comment

I say 50 rec. 500 yards, because I'm sure they are going to use him more to block since he is really good at that and Jacobs not coming back so we need that extra big man.

Comment

depends. if we sign Smith and draft Fleener:
        46 receptions, 575 yards, 6 TD's

If we don't sign Smith and don't draft Fleener:

65 receptions, 840 yards, 10 TD's

guy is a serious red zone threat

Comment

46 catches 615 yds. 7 TDs .... Spitting time at TE with Fleener

Comment

Factoring in the loss of Manningham which will bring more attention to our TEs, I'd have to say 45 catches, 700 yards, 6 TDs.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]depends. if we sign Smith and draft Fleener:

guy is a serious red zone threat[/quote]
              Sounds just about right

Comment

I like Fleener but take away the orange bowl and what did he really do this season?

Comment

[quote user="AceOspadZ4"]I like Fleener but take away the orange bowl and what did he really do this season?[/quote]

10 td's, 20 ypc avg, led team in receptions...yeah what did he really do this season? lmfao

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="AceOspadZ4"]I like Fleener but take away the orange bowl and what did he really do this season?[/quote]

10 td's, 20 ypc avg, led team in receptions...yeah what did he really do this season? lmfao[/quote]With Andrew Luck throwing him the ball?

Comment

[quote user="giantman8493"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="AceOspadZ4"]I like Fleener but take away the orange bowl and what did he really do this season?[/quote]

10 td's, 20 ypc avg, led team in receptions...yeah what did he really do this season? lmfao[/quote]With Andrew Luck throwing him the ball?[/quote]

and with eli manning throwing him the ball?

Comment

Didnt have more than 4 catches in any game. Biggest game of the year 2 catches for 19 yards. With the best college qb in the country throwing him the ball. Not blown away

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]depends. if we sign Smith and draft Fleener:

guy is a serious red zone threat[/quote]If he doesn't tip it up and it gets picked off.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]depends. if we sign Smith and

draft Fleener:

Dude you seriously can't still believe Smith is coming back here, or believe he will ever play at a NFL level after reinjuring that knee again. If anything this almost guarantees he won't be back.
                            Emperor Tom

Comment

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"][quote user="giantsfan420"]depends. if we sign Smith and

draft Fleener:

Dude you seriously can't still believe Smith is coming back here, or believe he will ever play at a NFL level after reinjuring that knee again. If anything this almost guarantees he won't be back.[/quote]

he had a 4 week bone bruise with 3 weeks to go, which is why Philly put him on IR. He didn't reinjure his knee.

and you can't guarantee anything about steve smith. neither can I, but at least Adam Shefter said it will happen as well as the Giants owners and reese saying they regretted how the smith issue played out and they wanted him to be a Giant, and Smith said he regrets how it played out and he wants to be a Giant.

If he's anywhere close to 100% the Giants will sign him. I'll guarantee we do sign him.

edit- he knows this offense, succeeded at the highest level in this offense, when he and nicks were lined up TEAMS DOUBLE TEAMED SMITH, eli and smith are virtually unstoppable, smith gives us a great 3rd down target, great possession target...way too many reasons to simply overlook him if he's healthy.

Comment

Working...
                              X