Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHOCKEY WANTS TO RETURN

will play for vet min

[link]http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/jerry-shockey-big-blue-encore-problems-caused-giants-article-1.1039382 [/link]

Re: Shockey wants to return

Source?

Does anyone care?
    "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

[link]http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/jerry-shockey-big-blue-encore-problems-caused-giants-article-1.1039382[/link]

People are against this im sure but he is worth it for the league min

Comment

[quote user="timmytimm3"]Source?

Does anyone care?[/quote]Sorry just posted it

Comment

I knew this was coming.
          Emperor Tom

Comment

No thank you.....

Comment

Its all about getting better. If the coaches and FO want him back so be it, but I don't see how he makes us a better team.

Comment

[quote user="JimC"]Its all about getting better.* If the coaches and FO want him back so be it, but I don't see how he makes us a better team.
                [/quote]Not bad option in a limited snap role in 2 TE sets as a receiver. Also protects the Giants with another capable player to put in the slot. I dont think he will cause waves and for the price he is worth more then the cost.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="JimC"]Its all about getting better. If the coaches and FO want him back so be it, but I don't see how he makes us a better team.
                  [/quote]Not bad option in a limited snap role in 2 TE sets as a receiver. Also protects the Giants with another capable player to put in the slot. I dont think he will cause waves and for the price he is worth more then the cost.[/quote]

nah....he couldn't comply with the "team" aspect of the Giants 5 years ago. He hasn't earned the right to be a NYG now IMO. Let him go piss and moan for another team.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

he'd need to understand #80 is taken....

Comment

i was the biggest shockey homer EVER. no way do i want him on team
                      sigpic
                      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="JimC"]Its all about getting better.* If the coaches and FO want him back so be it, but I don't see how he makes us a better team.
                        [/quote]Not bad option in a limited snap role in 2 TE sets as a receiver. Also protects the Giants with another capable player to put in the slot. I dont think he will cause waves and for the price he is worth more then the cost.[/quote]

nah....he couldn't comply with the "team" aspect of the Giants 5 years ago. He hasn't earned the right to be a NYG now IMO. Let him go piss and moan for another team.

[/quote] I think he has matured since then. Ive seen nothing but positive things about him since he left the Giants. He would be a back up and situational player. Not in a position to make waves. At the Vet min if he says 1 thing u cut him. Signing him would give the Giants a lot more leeway on draft day.

Comment

Re: SHOCKEY WANTS TO RETURN

He probably wants to retire as a Giant.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue5611"]he'd need to understand #80 is taken....[/quote]Thats for sure

Comment

Re: SHOCKEY WANTS TO RETURN

[quote user="Flip Empty"]He probably wants to retire as a Giant.[/quote]

doesn't deserve it IMO....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X