Manningham calls Cleveland a "Miserable Combination" LOL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manningham calls Cleveland a "Miserable Combination" LOL

This is why I didnt want to resign this kid. He is not the sharpest kid.

Asked if he had personally considered signing with the Browns, the team just a few miles down the turnpike from his boyhood home, Manningham was equally blunt:

"No. Not really."

"A lot of players wouldn't (want to play in Cleveland). Like, I'm not trying to put the organization down," he said just before putting the organization down. "But a lot of players, that wouldn't be in their top choices. Because everybody says how cold it is in Cleveland. And team-wise … so it's a miserable combination."

Wow, not a very smart thing, no matter how true it may be, to say while you are struggling to land that big money contract you want in Free Agency.

Mario being Mario.

He should never step up to a microphone. Ever.

http://news-herald.com/articles/2012.../nh5233292.txt

Re: Manningham calls Cleveland a "Miserable Combination" LOL

True, but stupid to say LOL.

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]True, but stupid to say LOL.[/quote]

I don't think Mario has the mental capacity to lie.

Comment

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]True, but stupid to say LOL.[/quote]

[/quote]

ROFLMAO!

Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]True, but stupid to say LOL.[/quote]

[/quote]

Lie is not in his vocab. haha

Comment

Its cold.... thats what he says? Really? Did he not play in Ohio in HS, Michigan in College and NY as a pro? Its cold?

Come on Mario

Comment

Well Mario said what we've all known since the Browns started their franchise up again
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]

This is why I didnt want to resign this kid. He is not the sharpest kid.

Asked if he had personally considered signing with the Browns, the team just a few miles down the turnpike from his boyhood home, Manningham was equally blunt:

"No. Not really."

"A lot of players wouldn't (want to play in Cleveland). Like, I'm not trying to put the organization down," he said just before putting the organization down. "But a lot of players, that wouldn't be in their top choices. Because everybody says how cold it is in Cleveland. And team-wise … so it's a miserable combination."

Wow, not a very smart thing, no matter how true it may be, to say while you are struggling to land that big money contract you want in Free Agency.

Mario being Mario.

He should never step up to a microphone. Ever.

http://news-herald.com/articles/2012.../nh5233292.txt

[/quote]

+1

i guarantee you his agent went to a bar and got absolutelyobliterated after hearing his client quoted like that.

sigpic

Comment

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

You would think that someone looking for work might have simply said all options are open lol

He could end up back here
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[/quote]

I guess it makes everyone on this board feel better about themselves when they make comments about MM's IQ. I just don't get it. He doesn't need to be a brain surgeon, he just needs to play well.

Can someone please tell me why is it stupid for MM to comment that he doesn't want to go to Clevelend? He realizes that accepting a big contract there is not going to produce a successful career for him (see Gibril Wilson going to Oakland in '08). Isn't that the smart move?

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]

Its cold.... thats what he says? Really? Did he not play in Ohio in HS, Michigan in College and NY as a pro? Its cold?

Come on Mario

[/quote]

He had a point with "cold." In Cleveland, as in Buffalo, there are only two seasons:

FOURTH OF JULY AND WINTER
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="lamas"][quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]True, but stupid to say LOL.[/quote]

[/quote]

I guess it makes everyone on this board feel better about themselves when they make comments about MM's IQ.* I just don't get it.* He doesn't need to be a brain surgeon, he just needs to play well.

Can someone please tell me why is it stupid for MM to comment that he doesn't want to go to Clevelend?* He realizes that accepting a big contract there is not going to produce a successful career for him (see Gibril Wilson going to Oakland in '08).* Isn't that the smart move?*
                          [/quote]

Him having a stellar year/years in Cleveland would also boost his image.

no one's calling out his IQ, but it's pretty ignorany as a football player who wants a lot of money to go and say he doesn't want to play in Cleveland because it's "cold". It's cold in NY too. Doesn't make sense at all

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="TuckYou"]

Come on Mario

[/quote]

He had a point with "cold." In Cleveland, as in Buffalo, there are only two seasons:

FOURTH OF JULY AND WINTER
                            [/quote]

I am from Cleveland and I can tell you its no colder than north Jersey.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Theres nothing wrong with him saying he doesn't want to play somewhere.

You think he's not getting a deal from someone???

Well he is so....Stupid is as stupid posts.
                              My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

Working...
                              X