Shockey vs Toomer: Twitter Royale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockey vs Toomer: Twitter Royale

Shockey said some downright disgusting stuff about Amani...Toomer was right about saying he is a worse person. I hope karma bites his *** hard....horrible

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...p-his-divorce/

Re: Shockey vs Toomer: Twitter Royale

[quote user="DEgiants89"]Shockey said some downright disgusting stuff about Amani...Toomer was right about saying he is a worse person. I hope karma bites his *** hard....horrible

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...p-his-divorce/
    [/quote]

Comment

This guy never grew up at all. Though in my opinion neither was in the right by taking to twitter to insult the other.

Comment

It is amazing the stuff Shockey said. He was the one who wanted out and now he seems so bitter about leaving.

Comment

You know what though? Does anyone really listen to anything that Shockey says? The guy is as dumb as a bag of hammers . . . . .

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]You know what though? Does anyone really listen to anything that Shockey says. The guy is as dumb as a bag of hammers . . . . .[/quote]

You talking about my hammers....

Comment

Shut up shockey. No one cares - ___-

Comment

Even more of a reason to not even consider bringing back Shockey. He's still showing that he's not a team player and a cancer, clear as clean water.

Comment

I'm not going to excuse what Shockey said, but Toomer fired the first shot.

Shockey is still in the game....what Toomer said wasn't professional either.

I'm a huge Toomer fan....but again, he started it.

Comment

Gotta love Toomer. Some funny ****.

Comment

I don't really like the idea of Shockey coming back (unless JR and TC are really gung-ho about it), and I like Toomer a lot, but he should just ease up on Shockey.

It's really none of Toomer's business. He shouldn't try to negatively effect Shockey's career. If JR and TC feel that it's okay, then it's okay.

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"]I don't really like the idea of Shockey coming back (unless JR and TC are really gung-ho about it), and I like Toomer a lot, but he should just ease up on Shockey.

It's really none of Toomer's business. He shouldn't try to negatively effect Shockey's career. If JR and TC feel that it's okay, then it's okay.[/quote]

I thank Toomer for showing that shockey is still a child and has no place in NY.

Comment

i think toomer is out of line and its not cool to mess with someones money like that. him talking can cost shockey a deal .

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]i think toomer is out of line and its not cool to mess with someones money like that. him talking can cost shockey a deal .[/quote]

so ****ing hypocritical. arent you the guy who ALWAYS backs tiki by saying "he's a member of the media, he's paid to give his opinions. tiki wasnt the only one who felt that way."

just like im sure toomer isnt the only one to feel that way. picking and choosing when to apply an argument when you see fit is hypocritical, cmon now at least apply the same logic to toomer u do tiki. ur post should have read,

"no one should give toomer a hard time. he's a member of the media. he is just giving his opinion. strahan talked bad about coughlin and eli in his book, no one hates trahan even tho strahans remarks could have cost coughlin a future deal."

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]i think toomer is out of line and its not cool to mess with someones money like that. him talking can cost shockey a deal .[/quote]

Really?

As if.....

Tiki has a better chance of making a comeback and leading the league in rushing yards, than Shockey has of returning to the Giants.

And you know it.

And, unlike either, Toomer has retained a close and positive relationship with the Giants, so y'all need to lighten up.

Comment

Working...
                              X