Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't Get me wrong I love Jerry Reese but..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Get me wrong I love Jerry Reese but..

Why is he getting so much credit for the Superbowl wins? Especially this last one considering the primary reason we won the damn thing was EA's move for Eli?

We did field a pretty deficient team this year. Poor running game and poor defense.

I think he's a good GM and he gets props for the rings and all but some of you guys make it sound like he's a player or something.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Re: Don't Get me wrong I love Jerry Reese but..

lol, another work of brilliance from our idiot savant ...classic.

Comment

Wow! WTF is up with these boards lately?
      Emperor Tom

Comment

If EA was so great WTF didn't he help win a SB while he was here? Please answer the question.
        Emperor Tom

Comment

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"]Wow! WTF is up with these boards lately?[/quote]

I think it's because they have nothing to do at work. Some people hear this from a Jets fan standing by the water cooler and the next thing you know, it's gospel.

Comment

Reese is a great GM. my only concern is how he manages the cap. can't be afraid to let players on the decline with huge contracts go.

(also at work and bored)

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]lol, another work of brilliance from our idiot savant ...classic.[/quote]

Two Stans? Burier you've outdone yourself.
              My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Comment

[quote user="burier"]Why is he getting so much credit for the Superbowl wins? Especially this last one considering the primary reason we won the damn thing was EA's move for Eli?

We did field a pretty deficient team this year. Poor running game and poor defense.

I think he's a good GM and he gets props for the rings and all but some of you guys make it sound like he's a player or something.[/quote]

Classic Burier post.

P.S. - It isn't everyone else ... it's you.
                I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

[quote user="burier"]Why is he getting so much credit for the Superbowl wins? Especially this last one considering the primary reason we won the damn thing was EA's move for Eli? We did field a pretty deficient team this year. Poor running game and poor defense. I think he's a good GM and he gets props for the rings and all but some of you guys make it sound like he's a player or something.[/quote]

So you "love him" and give him props.....but....

but what?.....you dont agree with other fans? So what.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"]If EA was so great WTF didn't he help win a SB while he was here? Please answer the question.[/quote]

When did I say anything about EA being so Great?

He did aquire Eli Manning though.

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="burier"]Why is he getting so much credit for the Superbowl wins? Especially this last one considering the primary reason we won the damn thing was EA's move for Eli?

I think he's a good GM and he gets props for the rings and all but some of you guys make it sound like he's a player or something.[/quote]

Classic Burier post.

P.S. - It isn't everyone else ... it's you.[/quote]

it somehow escapes him time and time again

Comment

[quote user="burier"][quote user="NWKEffectElement"]If EA was so great WTF didn't he help win a SB while he was here? Please answer the question.[/quote] When did I say anything about EA being so Great? He did aquire Eli Manning though.[/quote]

so what would you consider "great"....

A GM who puts a SB or playoff team on the field every year with no injuries, superior talent, 10 mil under the cap, and draft pics that all pan out every year. ??? Oh yeah....and get FA for cheap but play like superstars.....

You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Reese obviously has gotten the benefit of amazing luck. The Giants should fire his *** before it catches up to him. Time to start fresh with this team, Eli is overrated and Coughlin is too old. Shanahan's kid should be hired to HC before somebody else grabs him and we are stuck with a senial TC at the helm. We should get a GM that understands the players more, Cris Carter or Dieon Sanders would be a good choice and wouldn't chase away the good players, none of whom would want to play here because of Coughlin. See what we can do to get a high pick next year and get that USC QB in the draft. Can't understand why nobody can see this.

Comment

[quote user="jmike"]Reese obviously has gotten the benefit of amazing luck. The Giants should fire his *** before it catches up to him. Time to start fresh with this team, Eli is overrated and Coughlin is too old. Shanahan's kid should be hired to HC before somebody else grabs him and we are stuck with a senial TC at the helm. We should get a GM that understands the players more, Cris Carter or Dieon Sanders would be a good choice and wouldn't chase away the good players, none of whom would want to play here because of Coughlin. See what we can do to get a high pick next year and get that USC QB in the draft. Can't understand why nobody can see this.[/quote]

there you go.....fixed it for you

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="burier"]Why is he getting so much credit for the Superbowl wins? Especially this last one considering the primary reason we won the damn thing was EA's move for Eli?

Classic Burier post.

P.S. - It isn't everyone else ... it's you.[/quote]

Oh Krunch.

I have no idea why you follow me around these boards but if it floats your boat.

I'll just remind you that you're the Patriots fan who seems to get his kicks by hanging out on a Giants message board.

Mr. "The Giants defense is too complicated due to Fewells man under concepts"

Mr. "David Diehl is a top flight Left tackle who shuts Demarcus Ware Down every time they play"

Mr. "What if the Pats win the Superbowl by 32 points"

Mr. "The Patriots are a class organization."

Mr. "Spygate is the NFL equivolent to a speeding ticket"

Mr. "I have a such a huge man Krush on Burier I lay in wait for him to post so I can have something to say."

I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know.

You are complete waste of life. And your mother should have swallowed you.

have a nice day

Comment

Working...
                              X