X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote For Manning, Tuck, and Cruz on ESPN

As New York's most loved http://espn.go.com/newyork/bracket/mostbeloved

Re: Vote For Manning, Tuck, and Cruz on ESPN

Don't let that Jeremy Linn kid who had a couple good weeks beat the guy who broke so many NY Giants WR records and won a championship. Vote for our GMEN as New Yorks most loved!! 2 rings and 5 years, baby!!!!

Comment

[quote user="Cruz 4 Prez"]As New York's most loved http://espn.go.com/newyork/bracket/mostbeloved[/quote]

Comment

Wow Lin is killing Cruz in the votes boooooo.
        "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]Wow Lin is killing Cruz in the votes boooooo.[/quote]
          Makes no sense
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Thank you, it would not let me post the link to be clickable. =)

Comment

Because the Linn kid is new, and the Giants season has been over for over a month, so Linn is fresh on everyone's mind, but based on contributing in a big way more consistantly. If they did these polls during football season the votes would be favored to Cruz

Comment

can anyone open the gridironpalace..not me

Comment

What the hell. Linn... seriously? Linn....? Over Cruz? What is wrong with people. Damn Basketball fanatics.

Comment

It's going to be Jeter vs Eli in the final. Should be good.

Comment

Lin is a bigger name right now. Cruz kinda got lost in the mix of huge names like Eli, Tuck, Osi and JPP. Jeremy Lin is fresh in people's minds, and carried the team while Eli was pretty much carrying the Giants (don't get me wrong, Cruz was awesome).

As much as I love Cruz, I was sad to see him get past King Henrik like that. Respect to Cruz, but gotta show the Rangers some love too.

Not surprisingly Jeter and Rivera are looking to be in the semi's, dunno if Eli will be able to pull it out over these guys. Hopefully because his last championship was so recent and he was MVP people will be more inclined to vote for him.

I'm surprised David Wright didn't get a pity spot just so the Mets could get at least one guy representing them.

Comment

[quote user="TheBookOfEli"]It's going to be Jeter vs Eli in the final. Should be good.[/quote]

Probably. But Yankees fans are ****ing insane, and there are a ton of them because of all the band wagon jumpers. There are probably more band wagon Yankee fans than the Cowboys, Pats, Packers and Steelers combined.

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]Wow Lin is killing Cruz in the votes boooooo.[/quote]
                          Makes no sense[/quote]

I don't get it, do people have a 30 second memory?

Also boils me that Amare Stoudamire is getting 30% of the votes away from Derek Jeter. If there's anyone who should be unanimous it's Jeter (5 WS rings).

And in Mariano Rivera vs Justin Tuck, I'm sorry I have to go with Mo (and I'm a huge Tuck fan). Mo is a once in a lifetime singularity with first ballot HoF all over him.
                          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]Wow Lin is killing Cruz in the votes boooooo.[/quote]
                            Makes no sense[/quote]

Also boils me that Amare Stoudamire is getting 30% of the votes away from Derek Jeter. If there's anyone who should be unanimous it's Jeter (5 WS rings).

And in Mariano Rivera vs Justin Tuck, I'm sorry I have to go with Mo (and I'm a huge Tuck fan). Mo is a once in a lifetime singularity with first ballot HoF all over him.
                            [/quote]

Cool, why don't we add LT, Frank Gifford, Babe Ruth and Patrick Ewing to the list if we're voting for people that are no longer relevant.

Comment

[quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]Wow Lin is killing Cruz in the votes boooooo.[/quote]
                              Makes no sense[/quote]

Also boils me that Amare Stoudamire is getting 30% of the votes away from Derek Jeter.* If there's anyone who should be unanimous it's Jeter (5 WS rings).

And in Mariano Rivera vs Justin Tuck, I'm sorry I have to go with Mo (and I'm a huge Tuck fan).* Mo is a once in a lifetime singularity with first ballot HoF all over him.
                              [/quote]

Cool, why don't we add LT, Frank Gifford, Babe Ruth and Patrick Ewing to the list if we're voting for people that are no longer relevant.
                              [/quote]

Why not? Chicago, Dallas and L.A. all added retired players to their voting brackets.

Micheal Jordan, Roger Staubach, Magic Johnson - All "#1 seeds" in them.
                              "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Working...
                              X