lmao

Test ban

Comment

Re: Test Post

Testing 1, 2, 3. Testing 1, 2, 3. []
          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

How ****ing many of these are we going to have to suffer with now? First Eli sucks, then Coughlin sucks, NOW, test posts! WTF? Is there no end to this trend? [:@]
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]How ****ing many of these are we going to have to suffer with now? First Eli sucks, then Coughlin sucks, NOW, test posts! WTF? Is there no end to this trend? [:@]
              [/quote]

holy cow, how do you have more posts then me? man i have been slipping.

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]How ****ing many of these are we going to have to suffer with now? First Eli sucks, then Coughlin sucks, NOW, test posts! WTF? Is there no end to this trend? [:@]
                [/quote]

[/quote]

I made a pact with the devil []

OR

I have no life

OR

Blame your not too long ago sabbatical
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]How ****ing many of these are we going to have to suffer with now? First Eli sucks, then Coughlin sucks, NOW, test posts! WTF? Is there no end to this trend? [:@]
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

OR

I have no life

OR

[/quote]
                  yeah i did retire for a bit.

i think 50k ill retire for good , come back on the new boards. looking foward to it

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]How ****ing many of these are we going to have to suffer with now? First Eli sucks, then Coughlin sucks, NOW, test posts! WTF? Is there no end to this trend? [:@]
                    [/quote]

[/quote]You are yesterday's news Harooni! []

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]How ****ing many of these are we going to have to suffer with now? First Eli sucks, then Coughlin sucks, NOW, test posts! WTF? Is there no end to this trend? [:@]
                      [/quote]

[/quote]

OR

I have no life

OR

[/quote]

i think 50k ill retire for good , come back on the new boards. looking foward to it
                      [/quote]

You can't come back incognito, though. There has to be a Harooni. Although MetroGuy has a nice ring []

Comment

Can we get two pages out of a test post? LMAO

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]How ****ing many of these are we going to have to suffer with now? First Eli sucks, then Coughlin sucks, NOW, test posts! WTF? Is there no end to this trend? [:@]
                          [/quote]

[/quote]

OR

I have no life

OR

[/quote]

[/quote]

You can't come back incognito, though. There has to be a Harooni. Although MetroGuy has a nice ring []
                          [/quote]
                          maybe ill be a lurker

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]Can we get two pages out of a test post? LMAO
                            [/quote]We can get 2 pages out of a tuna sandwich, why not a test post?

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]How ****ing many of these are we going to have to suffer with now? First Eli sucks, then Coughlin sucks, NOW, test posts! WTF? Is there no end to this trend? [:@]
                              [/quote]

[/quote]

OR

I have no life

OR

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                              maybe ill be a lurker

[/quote]

OH NO, and deprive the rest of us of your wisdom and comraderie?

Comment

Working...
                              X