This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manningham to the Rams

saw on TV that hey are in contract negotiations as we speak and are intent on him signing, and PFT just put it up as well....
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...io-manningham/

"According to both Paul Schwartz of the New York Post and Jason La Canfora of NFL Network, Manningham and the Rams are currently in contract negotiations. La Canfora reports that St. Louis is “pushing” to sign Manningham. Per Schwartz, the sides are trying to “hammer out terms” of a deal."

Re: Manningham to the Rams

Great! Now the threads about him can go away. I suspect the unwarranted hate will only increase though.

I hope he gets a decent contract out of this.

Comment

[quote user="Flip Empty"]Great! Now the threads about him can go away. I suspect the unwarranted hate will only increase though.[/quote]agreed

Comment

Wish we could of kept MM, but asking price not in our range. Good luck MM.

Comment

[quote user="radar-ray"]Wish we could of kept MM, but asking price not in our range. Good luck MM.[/quote]
          +1. Good luck MM and thanks for everything you did for the Giants.

Comment

This was inevitable.

Now with Lloyd and the majority of WR fa's off the market the Rams are kinda desperate and may have to really pay up for MM. So long Mario. At your best you were a great playmaker with shifty legs and crazy fast feet. At your worst you struggled to hold the sideline and threw eli under the bus with poor option routes. That said he is a nice number 2 with the ability to make plays. And we all know his greatest play came in the Superbowl - Thanks Mario.

Comment

Have a nice career MM. Hope you beast out in every game except against us
              "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Thanks for everything MM......Good luck in STL

Comment

Does that mean they passed on Smith?
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Hopefully he'll have a bad year stat wise playing with an inferior QB and awful OL, then will be a cap casualty and resign with the Giants.

Comment

[quote user="Flip Empty"]Great! Now the threads about him can go away. I suspect the unwarranted hate will only increase though. I hope he gets a decent contract out of this.[/quote]

What hate are you talking about?

I don't think that anyone here faults Mario for trying to get as much money as he can.

Comment

Good luck Rio. I hope when we here the numbers that they are actually numbers that we couldn't afford.

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="Flip Empty"]Great! Now the threads about him can go away. I suspect the unwarranted hate will only increase though. I hope he gets a decent contract out of this.[/quote]

I don't think that anyone here faults Mario for trying to get as much money as he can.

[/quote]
                          Since becoming a free agent he's seemingly become mediocre in the eyes of many a "fan".

Comment

Jeez, the Rams have signed more Giants players in the past few years than the Giants have signed in free agency ever.

Comment

[quote user="Flip Empty"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[/quote] Since becoming a free agent he's seemingly become mediocre in the eyes of many a "fan".[/quote]

I don't think that anyone thinks that he is mediocre . . . . he just wants number 1 WR money and he is the 3rd WR on our team.

Comment

Working...
                              X