X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manningham to 49ers

Oh well.. 2 year deal

Re: Manningham to 49ers

Sorry I forgot you guys like sources. this is from profootballtalk twitter.

ProFootballTalk ? @ProFootballTalk Reply Retweet Favorite Open
    Mario Manningham agrees to two-year deal with 49ers, per league source.

Comment

[quote user="giantman8493"]Oh well.. 2 year deal[/quote]

Come on man you knew he was leaving. My Dog knew he was leaving.

Comment

Just surprised it wasn't the Rams. Now, will his QB be Alex Smith or Peyton Manning?

Comment

[quote user="Bones911"][quote user="giantman8493"]Oh well.. 2 year deal[/quote]

Come on man you knew he was leaving. My Dog knew he was leaving.[/quote]Sure but I was still hoping that maybe he would come back. If the price was right I am sure that everyone would want him back.

Comment

[quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"]Just surprised it wasn't the Rams. Now, will his QB be Alex Smith or Peyton Manning?[/quote]If it is Alex Smith, it will not be a match made in heaven!
            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

i thought he would want a long term deal

Comment

let's be serious.

with their Defense, the Whiners are a QB and a WR or two away from serious contention.

I hate, or dislike greatly, Jimmy "Handshake" Harbaugh, but his kool-aid must taste great.

As for 82, peace.

Nicks and Cruz, to me, are our permanent set-pieces.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"]Just surprised it wasn't the Rams.* Now, will his QB be Alex Smith or Peyton Manning?[/quote]If it is Alex Smith, it will not be a match made in heaven![/quote]But if it is peyton then this could be very interesting. He would probably be the number two there right?

Comment

What's the money like,he could have took a lil less to stay here for that.

Comment

[quote user="cornerback30"]What's the money like,he could have took a lil less to stay here for that.
                      [/quote]Thats what I was thinking too. Twitter did not say that yet. Im sure someone will post it when they see it.

Comment

you wont hear tom coughlin on sidelines tell his players dont get beat by davis or moss..dont worry about miss crabtree or manningham...they play this season

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]let's be serious.

with their Defense, the Whiners are a QB and a WR or two away from serious contention.

I hate, or dislike greatly, Jimmy "Handshake" Harbaugh, but his kool-aid must taste great.

As for 82, peace.

Nicks and Cruz, to me, are our permanent set-pieces.[/quote]

lol'd

great post.

Comment

[quote user="alau53"]you wont hear tom coughlin on sidelines tell his players dont get beat by davis or moss..dont worry about miss crabtree or manningham...they play this season[/quote]9ers got some nice weapons at wr now.. we will see u soon Rio!!!! Prepare yourself

Comment

Why in gods name would he take less? You think the gmen love him more then any other team - their FO is filled with business men just like every other GM - in fact they are even more shrewd and just as nasty - O'hara / Suebert - cut - along with any other player who is old/ not living up to contract or hurt. We gave him a shot when we drafted him and now its time for him to move on - when players can get cut at a moments notice its almost insulting to tell a player to come back for less for your team. This league doesn't allow for loyalty until ink is signed and games are played.

Players only wanna win once the contracts are signed - and with parody in the league you certainly cant tell me that a team who was in last place cant turn it around quickly. Not to mention san fran already looks great, and MM has been expressing an interest to play in warm weather for a while.

We couldn't pay him like a 1 or 2 and he is deserving of that - at least 2 type pay.

If peyton does go there it would seem like they are the strongest in the NFC - that said it sure seemed like the ealges were the same last year - or the heat in the nba or any other team stacked in the offseason and yet those teams dont always live up to expectations.

Comment

Working...
                              X