Does anyone like David Diehl?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone like David Diehl?

I want to get a consensus on this. Yeah, he was a great player for us for a long time. And yeah, the coaches seem to think he's good. But jeez... he really just doesn't have it anymore. My friend (an Eagles fan, incidentally) was arguing that he was still a solid player... I told him to pick any 3 plays and to watch Diehl the whole play. Consistently beaten on all three. Again, I respect what he's done for us, but I say we part ways in the offseason.

Re: Does anyone like David Diehl?

Well since Beatty is the future. I say you couldn't have a better backup or versitile Player than DD.

Comment

I'd be ok with him as a backup. Problem is he's been starting at guard all year

Comment

Hmmmmmmm he is moved back to his comfortable position and we played good on both aspects of offense. But ya probably a fluke.[:^)]

Comment

Beatty our future?

Comment

Sadly, Beatty is probably the second or third best lineman we have...

Comment

Diehl has been and is fine at LT.

Comment

I went to many UCONN games since I am from CT, and I do not think Beatty is that good, neither is Diehl, The Giants overall need improvement at that position, but if I had to pick, Diehl.

Comment

[quote user="JMFP2"]Diehl has been and is fine at LT.[/quote]Diehl is a bottom five LT and showed the same thing that made him a bottom five LT yesterday.

To expectations when it comes to Diehl, he had a great game considering he only had Eli hit 2 times and pressure another 2 times.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I don't think Diehl is a particularly good player anymore.

As a Pass-blocker, speed guys kill him.

In the run game, he does not seem strong at the point of attack.

Comment

everyone's time comes, perhaps DD's is near?

but he's a great guy, great work ethic and carried himself like a Giant in his time here

I love DD

Comment

His mom?

Comment

With Beatty out and Andrews out we need another back up.I wonder how Seubert is doing????

Comment

[quote user="Tommy_Ribs"]I don't think Diehl is a particularly good player anymore.

[/quote]The same can be said for and is about Beatty. For me I'll take the improvment in the O-line. But it still won't be enough on Sunday.

Comment

[quote user="Tommy_Ribs"]I don't think Diehl is a particularly good player anymore.

[/quote]
                              Getting flashbacks of him vs Freeny last year....ugh

Comment

Working...
                              X