Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need a favor from everyone from a long time GMEN Fan!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I need a favor from everyone from a long time GMEN Fan!

[quote user="krankeybluechick"]Thank you!!! I asked her what I could do for her while she was over there. She told me she wanted me to go to church, any church, once a week and not to worry about bursting into flames since I haven't been to church in many years lol. She is very spiritual[/quote]

She sounds like a good kid.
    I miss Red Hook

Comment

Thanks to her and your entire family. I will pray for her every day.

Comment

[quote user="krankeybluechick"]I have a Niece who is in the Air Force Special Forces who is deploying on Wednesday to Afghanistan. Please keep her in your prayers !! She is something special and it is breaking my heart to see her go. I would try to break her legs if that would stop her from going but she'd kick my a** lol. I know this is not football related but if it were not like kids like her we would have no football. Thank you![/quote]

Sending all the good Karma my family can offer ...tell her we said thank you!
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="krankeybluechick"]I have a Niece who is in the Air Force Special Forces who is deploying on Wednesday to Afghanistan. Please keep her in your prayers !! She is something special and it is breaking my heart to see her go. I would try to break her legs if that would stop her from going but she'd kick my a** lol. I know this is not football related but if it were not like kids like her we would have no football. Thank you![/quote]

Sending all the good Karma my family can offer ...tell her we said thank you![/quote]

Same here, good luck be with her!
          Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Somebody once asked me what my biggest regret in life was....

I never served.

I was the perfect age after Vietnam, when there was no draft, no sign up at all. I also have a cardiac condition that would not allow me.

Not that I wanted to go to war, but I feel I owe those that have.

Jamie....I admire you and pray for you.

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="keyofgmen"]Somebody once asked me what my biggest regret in life was....

I never served.

I was the perfect age after Vietnam, when there was no draft, no sign up at all. I also have a cardiac condition that would not allow me.

Not that I wanted to go to war, but I feel I owe those that have.

Jamie....I admire you and pray for you.[/quote]

Thank you so much!

Comment

Jamie Lyn Biviano, thank you for your courageous service to our wonderful country. Good luck, stay safe, wipe out the enemy, and get home in one piece!

I envy your service and regret not having served myself. God bless you.

Comment

Said a prayer today buddy [Y]
                  "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Said a prayer today buddy [Y]
                    [/quote]

Thank you!!! Your prayers will keep her safe!

Comment

A real hero! Much more so then the "hero's" we spend time BS'ing about on these boards.

THANK YOU!

Comment

God Bless, and come home safe.

Comment

She is in my prayers and thank her for her service to our Country. God bless her.

Comment

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts for Jamie. I saw her off today and it truly broke my heart. I will keep you all posted. She is with the 174th Fighter Wing Special Forces.

Comment

[quote user="krankeybluechick"]Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts for Jamie. I saw her off today and it truly broke my heart. I will keep you all posted. She is with the 174th Fighter Wing Special Forces.[/quote]

Still in my prayers brother [B]
                              "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="krankeybluechick"]Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts for Jamie. I saw her off today and it truly broke my heart. I will keep you all posted. She is with the 174th Fighter Wing Special Forces.[/quote]

Still in my prayers brother [B]
                                [/quote]
                                Take a look at the screen name again. Methinks sister is more like it, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X