Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need a favor from everyone from a long time GMEN Fan!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I need a favor from everyone from a long time GMEN Fan!

Keeping her in my thoughts and prayers! God Bless!

Comment

God Bless her!

Comment

Like the Giants I'm "All In" with prayers for Jamie and anyone serving in our armed forces. I have a freind's son shipping out in about 3 weeks for a year of duty in Afganistan. May God be at their side. tell her to contact us when she gets back maybe we can get her into a game.

Comment

Prayers for Jamie. Always.

Comment

Thank you all so much. Got a message from her letting me know that she arrived in Afghanistan and is doing great. I will let her know of all of your best wishes and prayers.

Comment

[quote user="krankeybluechick"]I have a Niece who is in the Air Force Special Forces who is deploying on Wednesday to Afghanistan. Please keep her in your prayers !! She is something special and it is breaking my heart to see her go. I would try to break her legs if that would stop her from going but she'd kick my a** lol. I know this is not football related but if it were not like kids like her we would have no football. Thank you![/quote]

NP....I hope she has a very boring tour.

Comment

[quote user="Weygand"][quote user="krankeybluechick"]I have a Niece who is in the Air Force Special Forces who is deploying on Wednesday to Afghanistan. Please keep her in your prayers !! She is something special and it is breaking my heart to see her go. I would try to break her legs if that would stop her from going but she'd kick my a** lol. I know this is not football related but if it were not like kids like her we would have no football. Thank you![/quote]

NP....I hope she has a very boring tour.[/quote]

Me too!!!

Comment

Up date

Thank you all that have kept my niece in your prayers. Her base in Afghanistan was hit recently but she is ok. She is set to come home in 2 weeks. It worries me with the unrest that is going on in the Mid East. Keep her in your prayers, I want her back in the state so I can give her a huge hug and give her **** about her team "the eagles". I know, don't judge her she knows no better!! I adore her and she is truely my hero!!!

Comment

is she Tac-p?
                    good to see all the positive feedback
                    good to hear she is safe after the attack, most likely mortar shells, its all those cowards can do.
                    god bless her, and i will pray for her safe return
                    Last edited by rainierjef; 09-14-2012, 03:25 AM.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                    @Katdaddyjay 17h
                    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
                      Thank you all that have kept my niece in your prayers. Her base in Afghanistan was hit recently but she is ok. She is set to come home in 2 weeks. It worries me with the unrest that is going on in the Mid East. Keep her in your prayers, I want her back in the state so I can give her a huge hug and give her **** about her team "the eagles". I know, don't judge her she knows no better!! I adore her and she is truely my hero!!!
                      We wish her God's Speed home
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
                        I have a Niece who is in the Air Force Special Forces who is deploying on Wednesday to Afghanistan. Please keep her in your prayers !! She is something special and it is breaking my heart to see her go. I would try to break her legs if that would stop her from going but she'd kick my a** lol. I know this is not football related but if it were not like kids like her we would have no football. Thank you!
                        Thank you for your service, Jamie Lyn; consider yourself in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Much Karma from Camp FBomb
                          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Will pray for her and you every day. God Bless and Mary keep both of you and all your family.

Comment

bump - support

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

To her and all who serve there: Thank you for keeping us safe and hope you all return safely back home so we can argue about our teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X