Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need a favor from everyone from a long time GMEN Fan!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the update...she's an impressive young woman and you should be proud of her.
    eli acted a little spoiled , he isnt a team player. he cares about his career only as he did during the 2004 draft. he did not mentor webb …Harooni

i have to look it up i think a few starting qb's have sat out a few games once eliminated…Harooni

Comment

As a Marine veteran of Viet Nam who was wounded in combat I understand the pride and fear you are feeling. And as a father and grandfather I understand the love and admiration you are experiencing. Please know that I will think about her every time you make a post. God bless her we need her so much and when she returns her experience will be so admirable. Give her your love in letters and phone calls from all of us as well as yourself and your family. God Bless and come home safe.
      Last edited by That Guy Rich; 03-06-2016, 07:38 PM.

Comment

I pray for her every day. May Jesus, Mary, and Joseph keep her safe.

Comment

Congrats to her, kbc; that's awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            Congrats to her, kbc; that's awesome!
            I am proud to be an American, and especially proud of the young men and women that serve to keep us free. God speed Jamie.

Comment

Thank you all!!! She is such an inspiration to me!!

Comment

All the best to her!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
                  Jamie Lyn Biviano and she is bad a**!

Thanks JLB and God bless you.

Comment

A veteran here! She'll be in my prayers! I was also Air Force but that was over 50 years ago! Good luck and God Speed to her!

Comment

• please tell her thank from a civilian who appreciates but cant really comprehend the situations many of these service men and women are placed in.
                      Prayers going her way for sure.....
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Nice
                        Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

• Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
                          I have a Niece who is in the Air Force Special Forces who is deploying on Wednesday to Afghanistan. Please keep her in your prayers !! She is something special and it is breaking my heart to see her go. I would try to break her legs if that would stop her from going but she'd kick my a** lol. I know this is not football related but if it were not like kids like her we would have no football. Thank you!
                          JAMIE LYNN.... Thoughts and Prayers Go out to you as you go and Serve the BEST Country in the World. Also Prayers to her Aunt who I know will be worried every second till she gets back. Especially an Aunt with a Background like yours who knows what she will be up against. Thanks to both of you for your SERVICE... And here is hoping that our NYGs can somehow make her stay over there better by winning another Tittle. So Jamie Be safe as you serve out your Deployment and return to us safe and soon
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                          X