Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need a favor from everyone from a long time GMEN Fan!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a favor from everyone from a long time GMEN Fan!

I have a Niece who is in the Air Force Special Forces who is deploying on Wednesday to Afghanistan. Please keep her in your prayers !! She is something special and it is breaking my heart to see her go. I would try to break her legs if that would stop her from going but she'd kick my a** lol. I know this is not football related but if it were not like kids like her we would have no football. Thank you!

• miked1958
    replied
    Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
    I have a Niece who is in the Air Force Special Forces who is deploying on Wednesday to Afghanistan. Please keep her in your prayers !! She is something special and it is breaking my heart to see her go. I would try to break her legs if that would stop her from going but she'd kick my a** lol. I know this is not football related but if it were not like kids like her we would have no football. Thank you!
    JAMIE LYNN.... Thoughts and Prayers Go out to you as you go and Serve the BEST Country in the World. Also Prayers to her Aunt who I know will be worried every second till she gets back. Especially an Aunt with a Background like yours who knows what she will be up against. Thanks to both of you for your SERVICE... And here is hoping that our NYGs can somehow make her stay over there better by winning another Tittle. So Jamie Be safe as you serve out your Deployment and return to us safe and soon

Leave a comment:

• bigjeep
    replied
    Nice

Leave a comment:

• GameTime
    replied
    please tell her thank from a civilian who appreciates but cant really comprehend the situations many of these service men and women are placed in.
    Prayers going her way for sure.....

Leave a comment:

• bigal1giant
    replied
    A veteran here! She'll be in my prayers! I was also Air Force but that was over 50 years ago! Good luck and God Speed to her!

Leave a comment:

• Jiffy Jeff
    replied
    Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
    Jamie Lyn Biviano and she is bad a**!

Thanks JLB and God bless you.

Leave a comment:

• BronxBomberBlue
    replied
    All the best to her!

Leave a comment:

• krankeybluechick
    replied
    Thank you all!!! She is such an inspiration to me!!

Leave a comment:

• mainegiantsfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Congrats to her, kbc; that's awesome!
    I am proud to be an American, and especially proud of the young men and women that serve to keep us free. God speed Jamie.

Leave a comment:

• Sarcasman
    replied
    Congrats to her, kbc; that's awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Astorian
    replied
    I pray for her every day. May Jesus, Mary, and Joseph keep her safe.

Leave a comment:

• That Guy Rich
    replied
    As a Marine veteran of Viet Nam who was wounded in combat I understand the pride and fear you are feeling. And as a father and grandfather I understand the love and admiration you are experiencing. Please know that I will think about her every time you make a post. God bless her we need her so much and when she returns her experience will be so admirable. Give her your love in letters and phone calls from all of us as well as yourself and your family. God Bless and come home safe.
    Last edited by That Guy Rich; 03-06-2016, 07:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Delicreep
    replied
    Thanks for the update...she's an impressive young woman and you should be proud of her.

Leave a comment:

• Roosevelt
    replied
    Congrats to your niece and sorry to hear she was wounded.

Leave a comment:

• krankeybluechick
    replied
    Ok, it's been slow here so I am bumping this. Long story short my niece who is a wounded warrior participated in the Air Force Olympic trials and made it as an alternate in shooting and cycling and is one of very few females to have made it! Here is a pic of her shooting!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X