mario must feel dumb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mario must feel dumb

dude must have thought manning was going to sf. now he has no qb. looks like another steve smith situation

Re: mario must feel dumb

[quote user="jppmvp90"]dude must have thought manning was going to sf. now he has no qb. looks like another steve smith situation
    [/quote]

Just curious, why should he feel dumb? He wanted more money and more touches. He has every right to do that. Why all this hate towards a guy that was never a problem for us? These Mario posts are getting dumber and dumber. Let it go, he's gone.

Comment

he didnt know either way about Peyton. He figured he was going to a 13-3 team with an awesome defense.A QB who seemed to prove himself last year and an offense in need of WRs. A team witha very good HC and front O with some high hopes in their division. And how is even remotely like the Steve Smith situation??/

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I don't see it that way. If anything Mario still is going to have to fight for playing time vs. Crabtree and Moss. Other than that I don't see this like a bad move on Rios part.
        " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]

he didnt know either way about Peyton. He figured he was going to a 13-3 team with an awesome defense.A QB who seemed to prove himself last year and an offense in need of WRs. A team witha very good HC and front O with some high hopes in their division. And how is even remotely like the Steve Smith situation??/

[/quote]

That QB is on his way to Miami... I guess they are leaning towards Kaepernick now.

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"][quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]

That QB is on his way to Miami... I guess they are leaning towards Kaepernick now.

[/quote]

yeah...he is working out for them. He is prob pissed that the Niners went after Peyton.

But Manningham decision was not dumb and that was the OPs point of the thread.

Smith could still wind up back in Frisco...

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Not sure why people feel the need to "stick it" to Mario. Smith I could understand because he went to the Eagles, so even though I understood why he did it, I was mad at him. But Mario? He made huge clutch plays for the team, then went to a team that could afford to play more. Not sure why there's so much animosity.

Comment

Dumb is stupid dissapointed is more like it, now does Alex sign with the Dolphins?

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

I feel a little dumb after listening to Manningham speak in front of a microphone...

But in regards to Manningham; he should get the opportunity to be a #1 receiver in San Fran. I feel that's what he wanted the day he became a free agent.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

He has been "dumb" since birth,,,,,,going to the 49ers did not change that.He got what he wanted...that is not dumb.
                    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

[quote user="I Bleed Blue"][quote user="jppmvp90"]dude must have thought manning was going to sf. now he has no qb. looks like another steve smith situation
                      [/quote]

Just curious, why should he feel dumb? He wanted more money and more touches. He has every right to do that. Why all this hate towards a guy that was never a problem for us? These Mario posts are getting dumber and dumber. Let it go, he's gone.[/quote]
                      +1

Comment

The Steve Smith situation was different; Smith was hurt and we offered him a contract. Mario was not offered a contract; also Mario wanted a chance to be a #1 or #2 receiver. Smith was our #2 receiver so it was his job to lose, Mario know at best he would be the 3rd options.

Comment

[quote user="fansince69"]He has been "dumb" since birth,,,,,,going to the 49ers did not change that.He got what he wanted...that is not dumb.
                          [/quote]

No, but calling him dumb since birth is dumb. what the hell is wrong with some of you? You do not know this man personally. And chill out with calling black athletes dumb. Even if you feel that way, it doesn't need to be consistently stated. It's starting to get offensive.

Comment

[quote user="I Bleed Blue"][quote user="fansince69"]He has been "dumb" since birth,,,,,,going to the 49ers did not change that.He got what he wanted...that is not dumb.
                            [/quote]

No, but calling him dumb since birth is dumb. what the hell is wrong with some of you? You do not know this man personally. And chill out with calling black athletes dumb. Even if you feel that way, it doesn't need to be consistently stated. It's starting to get offensive.[/quote]

He didn't state he's dumb because he's black.

I know a lot of people that say Eli looks dumb

Comment

[quote user="jppmvp90"]dude must have thought manning was going to sf. now he has no qb. looks like another steve smith situation
                              [/quote]

He went to a team that offered him the best contract he could get, what's dumb about that? He's not a superstar, he's a good receiver and who says it had anything to do with Peyton Manning?
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X