MIND BLOWING!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIND BLOWING!!!

Not sure if anyone else has seen this....I guess you could call it an article..... on nfl.com.

Apparently it takes absolutely zero football knowledge or even common knowledge to get a job writing for NFL.com. I can't even put into words how absurd this article is....... let me just give you the title...and keep in mind this is NFL.com not some garb publication like bleacher report.

"Giants could be making move for much-needed QB"....................

full article HERE

WTF???
    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

Re: MIND BLOWING!!!

How is this guy an actual sports writer for NFL.com?

Comment

I read that last sentence under the Giants, and i'm convinced that this is a joke

Comment

Don't you know that every loss has been Elis fault? Geez, how can you be so blind?

Comment

Who wrote this, now?

Adam Rank?........he certainly is......

Comment

is he incredibly high or just mentally challenged?

Comment

And that's why he's an NFL.com writer and not in a front office....

Comment

I just saw this and blew corn flakes out my nose. I'd like to take a baseball bat to his knees. Naaa, to his head. The NFL gene pool needs a little chlorine.
                Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

He's right; it's a very pressing need for 2017 or so.

Maybe this was just a canned article he pulled out of his desk.
                  8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="BigBlueOnes"]I just saw this and blew corn flakes out my nose. I'd like to take a baseball bat to his knees. Naaa, to his head. The NFL gene pool needs a little chlorine.[/quote] ROTFLMFAO...BBO

youre reply has to go down as one of the top 10 replies to a post of 2011...

"blew corn flakes outta my nose" ha ha ha awesome
                    sigpic

Comment

I was aware of this "article", and figured that was what this thread might be about. From what I understand, this guy's whole reputation is for having an "irreverent" take on the league. He's probably just trying to stir the pot and garner some attention to himself. If there's one aspect of the Giants game this year that's been consistent good if not spectaular game in and game out (and there probably IS only one), it's the passing game. As has been the case for the last 3 years, when the team lays an egg, it's usually been the DEFENSE that's largely responsible.

Comment

Really?? Why would anyone who has watched any football at all right this?

Comment

Did it get you to click the link?

Cause if you did, then he was successful.

That's what it comes down to.

Website hits.

Its the same thing for all the "Tebow for MVP?" articles. It is ridiculous but people click the link to read it and complain.

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]

Its the same thing for all the "Tebow for MVP?" articles. It is ridiculous but people click the link to read it and complain.

[/quote]

I think it is still a little early, but if the Broncos win their division and anybody besides Tebow gets MVP then the award is a lark and a popularity contest because if you define the term "most valuable" you understand that they're not looking for the "most talented" but yet the guy that adds the most value to his team. Tebow doesn't have to say a word if his team finishes on top. All he has to do is let history do his talking. He has the fact that his team was failing miserably before he stepped in going for him when you consider the candidates.

JMO, though. I'm not saying he should be MVP just yet because there is still a lot of ball left to be played.

Comment

[quote user="nygfanmaybe"][quote user="TuckYou"]

[/quote]

I think it is still a little early, but if the Broncos win their division and anybody besides Tebow gets MVP then the award is a lark and a popularity contest because if you define the term "most valuable" you understand that they're not looking for the "most talented" but yet the guy that adds the most value to his team. Tebow doesn't have to say a word if his team finishes on top. All he has to do is let history do his talking. He has the fact that his team was failing miserably before he stepped in going for him when you consider the candidates.

JMO, though. I'm not saying he should be MVP just yet because there is still a lot of ball left to be played.

[/quote]

+1, though I doubt John Elway would vote for him.

I actually had a dream last night that Peyton was voted MVP, and that he received over 80% of the votes. I do think he should be retroactively handed a few more MVP awards, pretty much for every recent year except 2007 (Brady's year).

Comment

Working...
                              X