Aaron Ross signs with Jaguars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Ross signs with Jaguars

@AdamSchefter: Jacksonville reached agreement with former Giants CB Aaron Ross on a three-year deal worth up to $15.3 million.

Re: Aaron Ross signs with Jaguars

They shouldn't have done that. We have a great D-line and that halped him in his success with the Giants. Now I predict he will do nothing special for them and soon will be cut loose.

Comment

Thank you Ross!! You deserve to feed your family. Good Luck!!
      Emperor Tom

Comment

[quote user="Diamondring"]They shouldn't have done that. We have a great D-line and that halped him in his success with the Giants. Now I predict he will do nothing special for them and soon will be cut loose.[/quote]

that was the first thing i thought of when i heard the news

Comment

Eh not my favorite Giant but once a Giant, always a GIANT.

Good luck in Jacksonville, Ross! Thank you for you help in our 2 Superbowl victories.

Comment

[quote user="TheBookOfEli"]Eh not my favorite Giant but once a Giant, always a GIANT.

Good luck in Jacksonville, Ross! Thank you for you help in our 2 Superbowl victories.[/quote]Yeah he and others before him are like body transsplants for the the teams they signed with.

Comment

damn.....i like ross.....but holy **** they paid alot for him

Comment

Good luck I hope he does well for Jacksonville god knows they need help. I take back all the times I called you mr glass
                The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

Oh damn, he's gone and messed up his career like Manningham. He's getting paid but his new team isn't very good so that's definitely a bad move.
                  He must be "dumb".

Comment

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"]Thank you Ross!! You deserve to feed your family. Good Luck!![/quote]this is in no way directed to NWKelement, its just in general. Now I know that is a figure of speech but please. And I know the terminology is used all the time across the nfl when referring to a guy leaving his old team and signing a huge contract elsewhere. However, deserving to be able to feed his family and a player signing for millions and millions over 3-4 yrs should not be used synonymously together. EVER
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

These guys don't know the meaning of struggling to feed your family working three jobs. At least not anymore. These guys could all resign for the Vet Min and NEVER EVER have to worry about feeding their family.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE

Comment

By the way fully agree with diamond ring and flip empty on this subject

4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE

Comment

[quote user="dayeh33"]@AdamSchefter: Jacksonville reached agreement with former Giants CB Aaron Ross on a three-year deal worth up to $15.3 million.[/quote]He for sure is not worth almost 4m per season

4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE

Comment

[quote user="KillaRich"]damn.....i like ross.....but holy **** they paid alot for him[/quote]

Eh . . . a max of $15M for 3 years is not a lot for a CB . . ..

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"]These guys don't know the meaning of struggling to feed your family working three jobs. At least not anymore. These guys could all resign for the Vet Min and NEVER EVER have to worry about feeding their family.[/quote]

5-7 years (average length of NFL career) at the vet minimum will enable you to take care of your family for the rest of your life???

Comment

Working...
                              X