I would love to have Jacobs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love to have Jacobs

As a Packer. What do you guys think of him being on our team. We need a running game and he is certainly one of the strongest running backs in the league and is an improvement over Starks and Grant. He is still a good running back. He has a few years left in him.

Re: I would love to have Jacobs

Sorry but he's coming back home.

He would be a nice fit for you guys though.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Starks and Grant have had some pretty good seasons.....I'd be happy with either of them. I kinda wish we never let Grant head down the road to y'all

Comment

Hope you guys are enjoying your super bowl season. You had a hell of a run and are a great team. I never thought the Pack would win it last year either nor the Giants this year. I wonder how either team will do next year.

Comment

[quote user="Lambeau12"] I wonder how either team will do next year.[/quote]

We've got elite QBs...life is good

Comment

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see either team back in contention next year. Too much talent not to.

Comment

if we don't resign him, which I think we will, I think he may retire, he's got too much pride to take a "Prove it" deal I feel like.

Comment

We play the Colts, Texans, Titans and Jags next year and that division will be very weak with the loss of Peyton from the Colts. We play the Seahawks, Niners, Cardinals and Rams. Another easy division.

Comment

if jacobs went to greenbay they would be very lucky to have him..one of brandon's strengths is his pass blocking abilities..he will help keep rodgers uprighti

Comment

[quote user="Lambeau12"]We play the Colts, Texans, Titans and Jags next year and that division will be very weak with the loss of Peyton from the Colts. We play the Seahawks, Niners, Cardinals and Rams. Another easy division.[/quote]So we get the hardest schedule, and u get one of easier ones. So u also get us with the first place schedule and The Saints.

However odds are stacked against us. Not only do we get you and the niners on first place. We also get NFC south. So we get the saints and falcons along with Cams panthers and TB. We also have the steelers, ravens, tenn and Jax.

Add to that the eagles, Dallas and skins twice. We could be lucky to go 8-8 lol. And we thought we had a murders row last yr. wow
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I heard on ESPN when the Peyton announcement was made that Denver had the second toughest schedule next season just behind the Giants. Yikes! That is a brutal schedule. I'm trying not to think about it. I'm going to enjoy the off season!

WE ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!

Comment

The main thing Jacobs brings as far upside is a bad attitude.

By that I mean he's a passionate player who runs with a bad attitude and likes to dish out punishment.

If he doesn't return to the Giants we're going to miss his fire. I felt he was nice counterbalance to Eli's laid back approach on offense.

Of course he's not perfect. Will put the ball on the ground from time to time.

Over-estimates his quickness resulting in dancing around in the backfield for lost yards and will draw unwanted attention to the organization if he's unhappy. And if he's not getting the number of touches he feels he should get he won't be happy and will be vocal about it..

I'm having a hard time picturing him in a Pack uni but then again I'm having a hard time picturing him in anything but blue.
                        My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

hmmm, not sure i can picture him in Packer colors ... i could see a Lambeau leap incident where he gets too fired up and head butts a cheese head

don't know how much he has left in the tank ... he hasn't been over-worked for a few years now ... and there is nothing more fun than watching him run over DBs and even LBs

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Lambeau12"]We play the Colts, Texans, Titans and Jags next year and that division will be very weak with the loss of Peyton from the Colts. We play the Seahawks, Niners, Cardinals and Rams. Another easy division.[/quote]So we get the hardest schedule, and u get one of easier ones. So u also get us with the first place schedule and The Saints.

However odds are stacked against us. Not only do we get you and the niners on first place. We also get NFC south. So we get the saints and falcons along with Cams panthers and TB. We also have the steelers, ravens, tenn and Jax.

Add to that the eagles, Dallas and skins twice. We could be lucky to go 8-8 lol. And we thought we had a murders row last yr. wow[/quote]

Make that Steelers, Ravens, Bengals, and Browns

Comment

[quote user="Lambeau12"]As a Packer. What do you guys think of him being on our team. We need a running game and he is certainly one of the strongest running backs in the league and is an improvement over Starks and Grant. He is still a good running back. He has a few years left in him.[/quote]

i'd prefer Starks actually. If that kid can stay healthy he can be a beast.

Plus Jacobs is pretty injury prone himself.

But unless u guys are going to over pay, odds are that hes a Giant
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                              X