London Fletcher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Fletcher

If anything he has proven to be one of the most consistent LBs of all time and they could use some veteran depth or atleast coaching right? What do you think?

Re: London Fletcher

If this is true then he should do well on the jets. Good luck Fletcher
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]If this is true then he should do well on the jets. Good luck Fletcher[/quote]

the jets????

Comment

i would love to get him on a 1 year deal, but not gonna happen

Comment

[quote user="King Sully"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]If this is true then he should do well on the jets. Good luck Fletcher[/quote]

the jets????[/quote]

Opps. mistook him for Laron Landry who went to the jets lol. My bad

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="King Sully"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]If this is true then he should do well on the jets. Good luck Fletcher[/quote]

the jets????[/quote]

Opps. mistook him for Laron Landry who went to the jets lol. My bad

[/quote]

no worries man, thought maybe you heard he signed with the jets.

Comment

[quote user="DEgiants89"]If anything he has proven to be one of the most consistent LBs of all time and they could use some veteran depth or atleast coaching right? What do you think?[/quote]

I don't usually like older players but I would support it, he's solid and no injury history.

Comment

[quote user="King Sully"]i would love to get him on a 1 year deal, but not gonna happen[/quote]

Def on the 1 year deal, he would be solid to transition in.

Comment

No, let our young stable of athletic LBers play and grow into veterans.
                  Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

Isn't London Fletcher like 76 years old?

No thanks.
                    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"]Isn't London Fletcher like 76 years old?

No thanks.[/quote]

i could care less..

give me a beast in the middle for a year cuz he showed no signs of slowing last year. Dude is a Ray Lewis type
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

He is a upgrade over what we have for sure. Lets bring him in.

Comment

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]He is a upgrade over what we have for sure. Lets bring him in.[/quote]

Goff had better stats then Fletcher in 2010.
                          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kruunch"]Isn't London Fletcher like 76 years old?

No thanks.[/quote]

i could care less..

give me a beast in the middle for a year cuz he showed no signs of slowing last year. Dude is a Ray Lewis type
                            [/quote]

London Fletcher has been a good linebacker but let's not jump off the cliff here.

No one would *EVER* mistake Fletcher for Lewis and he's not half of a Ray Lewis when dropped into coverage.

And that was Fletcher in his prime which he is far away from.

Comment

Goff will be the Giants MLB opening day. Id rather play the young guys instead of FLetcher anyway

Comment

Working...
                              X