Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gotta love M a r a (stupid board editing)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta love M a r a (stupid board editing)

Mara also poked fun at the Jets' recent signing of backup quarterback Tim Tebow and the hysteria that as swept the region with his looming arrival.
    “I don’t know,” Mara told the New York Daily News yesterday when asked if the metro area can handle both Tebow and the defending Super Bowl Champion Giants. “But the David Carr press conference will be tomorrow afternoon, too.”
    "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all – land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Re: Gotta love M a r a (stupid board editing)

LOL I'm going to miss the censoring of the end of topic titles that end in an a []
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

****in A man

"Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all – land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]LOL I'm going to miss the censoring of the end of topic titles that end in an a []
        [/quote]
        I always meant to ask, why do they do that?

Comment

[quote user="Zoboomafoo"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]LOL I'm going to miss the censoring of the end of topic titles that end in an a []
          [/quote]
          I always meant to ask, why do they do that?[/quote]
          It's a fault in the system they have... it's so damn hilarious though..... so dumb lmao
          "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Working...
          X