Thank You Brandon!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Brandon!!

I know Brandon wont see this thread lol but man I will miss that guy.. will never forget him planting Landry to the turf the 08 kick off.

Good Luck Big Guy!! except of course when we play the 49ers.

Re: Thank You Brandon!!

I was at that game. He was BEASTLY.

Hope he resigns with us before he retires like Toomer did.

Jacobs is a Giant for Life!

Comment

Cheers to a good New York Giant.

I think he could get another ring with the 49ers

Comment

This one hurts badly. I will miss the big guy.
        Emperor Tom

Comment

One of my favorite Giants. Love that attitude. Thanks Brandon, you have been a great Giant, and are one of us forever. Goodluck, except against the Giants.

Comment

Comment

Thanks Jacobs!

Hope you find success the rest of your career. Just remember to keep running LOW and hard! Enjoy the ring!

Comment

I'm thankful for what he's meant to this team but I can't say I'm sorry he's gone. I'm looking forward to seeing what Scott/Brown, and who knows who we end up with, can do. I want a homerun RB or a beastly bruiser. Sadly Jacobs has been neither lately.

Comment

many players move on.....this is the way it is.

Good Luck Brandon.......

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Good luck BJ we're gonna miss u big guy

Comment

Whatever else Brandon Jacobs was, he was a true GIANT. I hope he does well and when he's ready to hang up hos cleats, the organization lets him retire as a GIANT if he asks.
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]Whatever else Brandon Jacobs was, he was a true GIANT.* I hope he does well and when he's ready to hang up hos cleats, the organization lets him retire as a GIANT if he asks.
                        [/quote]
                        And that's what makes it so hard, really a true Giants .
                        " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

#27 will always mean Rodney Hampton to me, but Brandon Jacobs added such a great chapter to the history of Giants running backs, and after filling in for Tiki after his retirement I think we can all agree he excelled like we could have only hoped.
                          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Thank you Brandon. You were a beast.

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]#27 will always mean Rodney Hampton to me, but Brandon Jacobs added such a great chapter to the history of Giants running backs, and after filling in for Tiki after his retirement I think we can all agree he excelled like we could have only hoped.
                              [/quote]

I still wear my Hampton jersey and was lucky enough get it signed by Rodney at the Atlanta playoff game. Jacobs did the Giants and the #27 justice more times then not.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X