I'd love to see...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd love to see...

4 wins in a row plus a rematch vs still undefeated packers in the nfc championship. that would be epic

Re: I'd love to see...

[quote user="Hate_it_or_love_it"]4 wins in a row plus a rematch vs still undefeated packers in the nfc championship. that would be epic
    [/quote]

If we win 4 we are the 4th seed, and it's highly unlikely that the Saints lose at home in the WC, round, so our rematch would be in the divisional round...

Comment

The best scenario is first beat the 9ers, then the Saints, then the Packers... and who from the AFC? Patriots again, just for fun?

Comment

[quote user="barran21"][quote user="Hate_it_or_love_it"]4 wins in a row plus a rematch vs still undefeated packers in the nfc championship. that would be epic
        [/quote]

If we win 4 we are the 4th seed, and it's highly unlikely that the Saints lose at home in the WC, round, so our rematch would be in the divisional round...
        [/quote]

If we're already assuming 5 wins in a row for the 6-6 Giants, I don't think the Saints losing a playoff game is that big of a leap from there...

Comment

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="barran21"][quote user="Hate_it_or_love_it"]4 wins in a row plus a rematch vs still undefeated packers in the nfc championship. that would be epic
          [/quote]

[/quote]

If we're already assuming 5 wins in a row for the 6-6 Giants, I don't think the Saints losing a playoff game is that big of a leap from there...[/quote]
          Lol plus one
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Kinda called it!! Lets go G-men!!!! off to cali!!!

Comment

Working...
            X