I see a bright future for Brandon Jacobs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see a bright future for Brandon Jacobs

Watch how well he runs this year behind a great offensive line. He is going to be playing angry and I assure you he will destroy people. Sad to let him go.

Re: I see a bright future for Brandon Jacobs

I wish him well also and will miss him but his skills aren't the same and are only on the decline. He could still give them some decent production though behind Gore.

Comment

Cool story bro.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

They dont have a great OL. Their LT is not a good run blocker, their RT is crappy, their RG is crappy, and their center is decent. The only real good player they have is the LG.

Comment

What I want to know is, who will pump the team up now for the offense?

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]What I want to know is, who will pump the team up now for the offense?[/quote]

Up to Bradshaw I guess.

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]What I want to know is, who will pump the team up now for the offense?[/quote]

Bradshaw

Cruz

Hynoski

we'll find out....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Bradshaw or Nickshas to be that guy. Their style of play fits well with the type of things Jacobs would do from an emotional standpoint. Other than the QB the physical players aroundthe QBneed to be the guys to be the emotional leaders when the opportunity presents itself.

Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

They're gonna need an offensive guy to step up and be vocal. This is the downside of having too many stand up guys. We need a few ****** bag loud mouths to be the guys to get the classy guys fired up, lol.

Comment

Good Luck in Frisco.

Comment

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"]Watch how well he runs this year behind a great offensive line. He is going to be playing angry and I assure you he will destroy people. Sad to let him go.[/quote]

There is no future for a 29-year old running back......especially one that tip-toes into the line.

Comment

I don't...

Comment

hope he does well as much as i hate the niners ... future is a tricky word to use on a RB at his age ... a good season or two would be more realistic

Comment

[quote user="Hooligans"][quote user="AllTuckedUp"]Watch how well he runs this year behind a great offensive line. He is going to be playing angry and I assure you he will destroy people. Sad to let him go.[/quote]

There is no future for a 29-year old running back......especially one that tip-toes into the line.[/quote]

He only tip-toed when the O-line didn't give him a lane to run into. When he was able to get across the line of scrimmage he was killer. I'll miss him.

Comment

I see Jacobs getting stopped by the long arms of JPP as he is trying to push threw. Beyond that who knows though.

Comment

Working...
                              X