Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Giants aren't getting Jonathan Stewart...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Giants aren't getting Jonathan Stewart...

Some random fan asked Adam Schefter if it was possible that the Panthers would trade Jonathan Stewart to the Giants. He responded and said no. Now the 7 page thread is just a bunch of rumors and speculation.

Re: The Giants aren't getting Jonathan Stewart...

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"]Some random fan asked Adam Schefter if it was possible that the Panthers would trade Jonathan Stewart to the Giants. He responded and said no. Now the 7 page thread is just a bunch of rumors and speculation.[/quote]

And this surprises you?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I guess he wouldn't settle for vet minimum?

Comment

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"]Some random fan asked Adam Schefter if it was possible that the Panthers would trade Jonathan Stewart to the Giants. He responded and said no. Now the 7 page thread is just a bunch of rumors and speculation.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure the majority in that thread already realized this.
        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

[quote user="JMFP2"]I guess he wouldn't settle for vet minimum?[/quote]
          He has a contract in his last year and making $1,311,250 in 2012 .
          " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

If u are talking about the same tweet I saw, that's not exactly how that went. What I saw was the question posed to schefter saying do u think the panthers will try to move d Williams or j stewart? His response was "I don't... no".

That doesn't really say much of anything

Comment

why would anybody be surprised to see speculation on a sports message board...

Comment

Really?

Comment

Did anyone actually see this as a possibility? I hope not..

Comment

i posted the tweet in the other thread. No where in the tweet did Schefter say he was going to the Giants. BS post

and you had to start a new thread on a topic that we already knew was crap?

Comment

I heard from my uncle that we are looking to acquire Mike Wallace. He's a legit source.

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]I heard from my uncle that we are looking to acquire Mike Wallace. He's a legit source.[/quote]

NOW you've done it.

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="AllTuckedUp"]Some random fan asked Adam Schefter if it was possible that the Panthers would trade Jonathan Stewart to the Giants. He responded and said no. Now the 7 page thread is just a bunch of rumors and speculation.[/quote]

And this surprises you?
                          [/quote]

LOL.

Comment

[quote user="gmen46"][quote user="TheEnigma"]I heard from my uncle that we are looking to acquire Mike Wallace. He's a legit source.[/quote]

NOW you've done it.[/quote]

Wait.. it's not true? I already started a thread on what number should Wallace wear for the Giants next year.
                            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

[quote user="titwio"][quote user="AllTuckedUp"]Some random fan asked Adam Schefter if it was possible that the Panthers would trade Jonathan Stewart to the Giants. He responded and said no. Now the 7 page thread is just a bunch of rumors and speculation.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure the majority in that thread already realized this.[/quote]

Because the Panthers are going to get so far in 2012 *heavy sarcasm* Hope he enjoys another year being part of a crappy team. Cam Newton will get his a** handed to him this season..that team is going nowhere..but if he's cool with that..hey to each his own

Comment

Working...
                              X