Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So are we or aren't we going after Jonathan Stewart?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So are we or aren't we going after Jonathan Stewart?

Did we stop pursuit, or are we slacking? I'd really love to get this guy, but don't want to give anyone up for him.

Re: So are we or aren't we going after Jonathan Stewart?

No.

It makes no sense to trade for a veteran RB in the last year of his deal, who is going to want big money next year.

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

No.

It makes no sense to trade for a veteran RB in the last year of his deal, who is going to want big money next year.

[/quote]
      *sigh =(

Comment

Id love to hear how the conversation would go if reese asked for Jonathan Stewart in return for NO ONE.

Also they traded Mike Goodson today so they have 3 guys which isnt a bad thing. There was never a report saying we were chasing him - only fans asking - not sure why people think thats newsworthy.

Comment

[quote user="Cruz 4 Prez"]Did we stop pursuit, or are we slacking? I'd really love to get this guy, but don't want to give anyone up for him.[/quote]
          what pursuit?? we were never going after him

Comment

[quote user="Cruz 4 Prez"]Did we stop pursuit, or are we slacking? I'd really love to get this guy, but don't want to give anyone up for him.[/quote]

I decided that it would be best if we did not. Don't even try to convince me, because I have made up my mind

Comment

No but according to my sources, we're looking to deal Kiwi for a 1st rounder to the Oakland Raiders.

Comment

Everything I've read has said the Panthers aren't shopping him They traded another RB to the Raiders today

Comment

[quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"]Everything I've read has said the Panthers aren't shopping him* They traded another RB to the Raiders today[/quote] this

Panthers traded RB Mike Goodson to Raiders, Stewart is most likely staying in Carolina

this was all a rumor started by one random fan asking Adam Schefter on Twitter if he thought Jonathan Stewart was going to the Giants. his reply was Panther adamant this week that they're not trading Stewart. How it turned into this is quite funny

Comment

[quote user="B-Red22"][quote user="Cruz 4 Prez"]Did we stop pursuit, or are we slacking? I'd really love to get this guy, but don't want to give anyone up for him.[/quote]
                    what pursuit?? we were never going after him[/quote]
                    It was reported that the Giants were one of 3 teams to reach out to the Panthers, even though the Panthers don't plan on shopping him, they picked up a power back in Tolbert, so the Giants are just testing the waters, but I haven't heard anything in 3 days about it

Comment

Kinda like those weird old people who hoard stray cats.

The Panthers do the same thing with RBs.

Comment

[quote user="calzonesays"]Kinda like those weird old people who hoard stray cats.*

The Panthers do the same thing with RBs.*
                        [/quote]
                        lmmfao!!!!

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]No but according to my sources, we're looking to deal Kiwi for a 1st rounder to the Oakland Raiders.[/quote]

I'm assuming you're kidding since Oakland has no first rounder.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="TheEnigma"]No but according to my sources, we're looking to deal Kiwi for a 1st rounder to the Oakland Raiders.[/quote]

I'm assuming you're kidding since Oakland has no first rounder.

[/quote]
                            epic fail, lol

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

No.

[/quote]
                              It'd make sense for a 4th or lower (lower meaning 4, 5, 6 or 7), even for one year. Figure you get decent production out of him for a year and then a nice comp pick the following year when he leaves in FA.

Comment

Working...
                              X