• Show
Clear All

• Cowboys' Carr intent on keeping Giants' Cruz from dancing

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...headline_stack
    ALL IN!

sigpic

Re: Cowboys' Carr intent on keeping Giants' Cruz from dancing

Good ****in luck!

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

good luck

Comment

Bad luck
        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Even the players are bored lol
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

He needs to worry about Nicks first

Comment

[quote user="GMenNY21"]He needs to worry about Nicks first [/quote]

They have to worry about both Nicks and Cruz which is why they're worried.
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Did I Google the wrong guy?..... The only person I can find with that name is a player that has 8 career INT's in 4 years for the friggin Chiefs?

Comment

[quote user="MikeSherrard"]Did I Google the wrong guy?.....* The only person I can find with that name is a player that has 8 career INT's in 4 years for the friggin Chiefs?

[/quote]That's him..

Comment

[quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="MikeSherrard"]Did I Google the wrong guy?.....* The only person I can find with that name is a player that has 8 career INT's in 4 years for the friggin Chiefs?

[/quote]That's him..[/quote]
                    Still cant believe this guy is getting 10mill a year

Comment

[quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="MikeSherrard"]Did I Google the wrong guy?.....* The only person I can find with that name is a player that has 8 career INT's in 4 years for the friggin Chiefs?

[/quote]That's him..[/quote]
                      Still cant believe this guy is getting 10mill a year

Comment

[quote user="MikeSherrard"]Did I Google the wrong guy?.....* The only person I can find with that name is a player that has 8 career INT's in 4 years for the friggin Chiefs?

[/quote]

Haha, what a dip $hit....this Carr guy is going fit right in w/that premaddona roster in dallas, talk big but haven't done anything since 93.

Comment

[/quote]

Could mean people never tested him. He's going to get tested in the NFC east lol. Ask Nnamdi about coming in here and "shutting Cruz down"

Comment

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="MikeSherrard"]Did I Google the wrong guy?.....* The only person I can find with that name is a player that has 8 career INT's in 4 years for the friggin Chiefs?

[/quote]

Could mean people never tested him. He's going to get tested in the NFC east lol. Ask Nnamdi about coming in here and "shutting Cruz down"[/quote]he was tested quite a bit in KC playing alongside a stud corner in Brandon flowers, ... He' s just a decent corner , nothing more, nothing less. Solid signing for the girls except for the fact that they had to cough up a TON of money for him ROFL

Comment

Rogers of SF said it best, "I can't stop him. I try to stop him from going one way, he just goes another."

Carr hasn't learned yet that he may or may not be able to stop Cruz, but he will absolutely not be able to stop KG's passing scheme which is what makes covering our guys so impossible. U take away one route, our WR just runs another. I'm gonna lmfao next season, opening game, when Carr gets burnt and the camera zooms in on his face and he just looks lost and confused...

Comment

Working...
                              X