Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn Andrews Pulls an April's Fools Joke on Us

Shawn Andrews[/b]?@IMShawnAndrews[/b]
      https://si0.twimg.com/a/1333064213/t...sprite_bgs.png); position: absolute; top: 9px; right: 12px; -webkit-transition-property: opacity; -webkit-transition-duration: 0.15s; -webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; -webkit-transition-delay: initial; opacity: 1; background-position: 0px -240px; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; ">
    • Reply[/b]
    • Retweeted[/b]
    • Favorite[/b]
    • Open[/list]

So Thankful!!! I Just Inked A 4 Yr Deal With The World Champion New York Giants!! Time For The D Linemen Around The NFC 2 Lose More Sleep!

Re: Shawn Andrews Inks 4yr Deal w/Giants

If Shawn's back is straight, this is a great move.

Comment

Hopefully for bare ****ing minimum

Edit: It was an APRIL FOOL'S DAY JOKE

Shawn Andrews ? @IMShawnAndrews Reply Retweet Favorite Open
      @jeffpjeffp: @IMShawnAndrews hahaha. got me.--- You've Been "Shunked"(Shawn+Punked) #HappyAprilFoolsErrbody

Comment

Comment

[quote user="Axels15"]Hopefully for bare ****ing minimum

@jeffpjeffp: @IMShawnAndrews hahaha. got me.--- You've Been "Shunked"(Shawn+Punked) #HappyAprilFoolsErrbody[/quote]

****ing Tuck got me, lol. I don't follow Andrews, just saw the RT from Tuck. The *******s.

Comment

?

Comment

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="Axels15"]Hopefully for bare ****ing minimum

@jeffpjeffp: @IMShawnAndrews hahaha. got me.--- You've Been "Shunked"(Shawn+Punked) #HappyAprilFoolsErrbody[/quote]

****ing Tuck got me, lol. I don't follow Andrews, just saw the RT from Tuck. The *******s.
              [/quote]knew it had too be a joke. I was like: "Why in the heck would we do this lol?"

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="Axels15"]Hopefully for bare ****ing minimum

[/quote]knew it had too be a joke. I was like: "Why in the heck would we do this lol?"
                [/quote]
                Because he was a hell of a lineman before his back got jacked up. We even tried renegotiating his deal last year before cutting him. Figured if we did sign him, even at 4 years, there would have been an opt-out in there for us. Kinda forgot it was April Fools, lol.

Comment

yeah but his back issue is so severe. Pretty much once we let him go that was the end of it.

he should just retire and not risk harming his body anymore. Not like he's strapped for cash.

Comment

Yes!!! Shawn Andrews is one of my fav players, such a cool guy.

Edit: damn Tuck..
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"]Yes!!! Shawn Andrews is one of my fav players, such a cool guy.

Edit: damn Tuck..[/quote]
                      Yeah, sorry about that. Didn't realize at first, either. And I just remembered I could change the thread title.

Comment

Working...
                      X