New Nike Gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Nike Gear

It is ****ing insane. I love it. Picking up my draft hat tomorrow and probably gonna get the snap back too.

Your thoughts on it?
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Re: New Nike Gear

where did you see any nike gear?

Comment

Look to your right lol

Comment

Pics.......Links?

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"]Look to your right lol[/quote]

My apologies. I thought you were talking about actual jerseys.

The red shirt is sick.

The snap back looks too much like knicks gear because of the way the letters are curved.

Comment

http://www.nflshop.com/shop/index.js...ikeMensApparel

http://www.nflshop.com/shop/index.js...nts_ASpot_Hats

Comment

[quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="gmen0820"]Look to your right lol[/quote]

The red shirt is sick.

The snap back looks too much like knicks gear because of the way the letters are curved.
              [/quote]I don't think anyone should expect much more change than a Nike logo on the jersey.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="gmen0820"]Look to your right lol[/quote]

The red shirt is sick.

[/quote]I don't think anyone should expect much more change than a Nike logo on the jersey.[/quote]

Agree, which is why i got semi-excited when i saw this thread, not realizing the jerseys don't come out until Tuesday. I expect those minor changes, maybe a slightly different blue or a difference in the two stripes by the collar etc but the base should be the same.

Comment

[quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="gmen0820"]Look to your right lol[/quote]

The red shirt is sick.

[/quote]I don't think anyone should expect much more change than a Nike logo on the jersey.[/quote]

Agree, which is why i got semi-excited when i saw this thread, not realizing the jerseys don't come out until Tuesday. I expect those minor changes, maybe a slightly different blue or a difference in the two stripes by the collar etc but the base should be the same.
                  [/quote]Haha my bad man, didn't want to get your hopes up.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"]I don't think anyone should expect much more change than a Nike logo on the jersey.[/quote]

I bet they make changes, if only because it would increase Jersey sales.

Comment

Draft hat is hideous. I mean horrible.

my honest opinion.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="gmen0820"]I don't think anyone should expect much more change than a Nike logo on the jersey.[/quote]

I bet they make changes, if only because it would increase Jersey sales.[/quote]Oh I wouldn't mind, I just don't see it. I saw a prototype with the Nike logo where the NY logo is in the top center.

I think whatever happens will be marginal.

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"]Draft hat is hideous. I mean horrible.

my honest opinion.
                          [/quote]Flat brimmed New Era's aren't for everyone. Took me 3 years to like them.

It wasn't until Reebok hats just completely became **** when I bought my first New Era hat.

Comment

All of those shirts look like they should fit football players. What about shirts for the casual beer gut fan?

Comment

To me the hats are horrible.

Comment

Working...
                              X