Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CORNERBACK ANTWAUN MOLDEN VISITING GIANTS TODAY

CORNERBACK ANTWAUN MOLDEN VISITING GIANTS TODAY

"Free agent cornerback Antwaun Molden, an unresitrcted free agent from the New
    England Patriots, is making a few free agent visits this week. In addition to
    the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Molden will also be visiting the New York Giants this afternoon.

Originally drafted by the Houston Texans in the 3rd round (79th overall) of
    the 2008 NFL Draft,
    Molden never lived up to his potential due in large part to a series of
    unrelated injuries. He was claimed off of waivers by the Patriots last August,
    and appeared in all 16 games for the team. In a reserve role, Molden collected
    36 tackles, two interceptions and defended three passes.

More coming…"

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Re: CORNERBACK ANTWAUN MOLDEN VISITING GIANTS TODAY

I remember his name being floated around a few years ago, but haven't heard much since. I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a little extra backup. nothing to get excited over.

Comment

They also like Omar Boldin. So like Slip said on Twitter we could have Boldin and Mouldin and Akeem Hiks and Hakeem Nicks

Comment

Molden is 6'1, 198 Pounds

40 Times: 4.34(Low) 4.39(Mid) 4.47(High)
        *Times are from 2008 Combine

Molden will probably end up being the last corner we call on if he's signed and/or makes the roster. I really like his height and speed. He can also play bump and run which at times translates into decent man coverage skills.

Lets see if this can be another low-profile/high-production pickup for the Giants

Comment

if the giants sign him, maybe he will get that elusive ring he couldn't with the patriots. []

Comment

Can never hurt to have more CB. Having another vet at that 4th CB spot is a good thing. I don't expect much from him but it would be a good fit to help the bottom of the roster.
            All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

Working...
            X