Victor Cruz says a holdout is "not in my vocabulary."

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Cruz says a holdout is "not in my vocabulary."

On a non-uniform note, Victor Cruz says a holdout is "not in my vocabulary." So there you have it. #nyg

RT @ebenezersamuel Victor Cruz on contract issues: "I’m not frustrated at all. I just want to go out there and play

Victor Cruz on Brandon Carr: "I'm not that worried. I like to talk on the field."

RT @ebenezersamuel Victor Cruz on contract issues: "I’m not frustrated at all. I just want to go out there and play

Thank you God for making us New York Giants fans

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: Victor Cruz says a holdout is "not in my vocabulary."

He wont hold out, to his agents disappointment, but will be expecting that payday next off season. Giants better be ready.

Comment

He better prove he was not a flash in the pan.

Comment

[quote user="JimC"]He better prove he was not a flash in the pan.
        [/quote]

Nah, more like lighning in a skillet.

After seeing him in that Jets preseason game in 2010, I knew this kid was the real deal. Too much athletisism and talent. Too good getting to the ball and attacking. Too quick for defenders to grab. Too smart to shoot himself in the leg.

As long as his egostays grounded, which I really thinkit will, he could be a great player for another 6-7-8 years.

And how can anyone not like his personality?

Comment

Agreed !!!

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]

On a non-uniform note, Victor Cruz says a holdout is "not in my vocabulary." So there you have it. #nyg

Thank you God for making us New York Giants fans

[/quote]

No real surprise there. He has always said he's going to play football and let his agent handle the contract. It's good to see it repeated now and then.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[/quote]

A flash in the pan does not set the franchise receiving record.

(and there was his amazing 2010 preseason -- safe to say he's the real deal).
              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[/quote]

You don't think he has?
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

That is great news.

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="JimC"]He better prove he was not a flash in the pan.
                    [/quote]

You don't think he has?
                    [/quote]

Anthony Mix was a flash in the pan. Victor Cruz is a tough-as-nails winner.

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="JimC"]He better prove he was not a flash in the pan.
                      [/quote]

You don't think he has?
                      [/quote]

I'm always skeptical. Let's see him do it one more year before giving him a fat contract. I am not the deciding factor here.....if the FO thinks he's got the goods.....then lock him up now, or whenever you have the cap room. I just recall giving Jacobs money after one good year........just sayin

Comment

[quote user="JimC"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="JimC"]He better prove he was not a flash in the pan.
                        [/quote]

You don't think he has?
                        [/quote]

I'm always skeptical.* Let's see him do it one more year before giving him a fat contract.* I am not the deciding factor here.....if the FO thinks he's got the goods.....then lock him up now, or whenever you have the cap room.* I just recall giving Jacobs money after one good year........just sayin
                        [/quote]

Jacobs---one "good year"?

He signed his new contract after 2008 season.

After TWO 1000 yard rushing seasons, not one.

After scoring 35 TDs in 4 seasons.

Why are you even bringing Jacobs up in a Cruz discussion?

Just sayin

Comment

[quote user="gmen46"][quote user="JimC"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="JimC"]He better prove he was not a flash in the pan.
                          [/quote]

You don't think he has?
                          [/quote]

I'm always skeptical. Let's see him do it one more year before giving him a fat contract. I am not the deciding factor here.....if the FO thinks he's got the goods.....then lock him up now, or whenever you have the cap room. I just recall giving Jacobs money after one good year........just sayin
                          [/quote]

Jacobs---one "good year"?

He signed his new contract after 2008 season.

After TWO 1000 yard rushing seasons, not one.

After scoring 35 TDs in 4 seasons.

Why are you even bringing Jacobs up in a Cruz discussion?

Just sayin[/quote]Also, flashes in the pans don't typically set franchise rushing TD records, either.

Comment

Updated some more tweets

We need to lock up Cruz & Nicks ASAP...... and JPP
                            "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

he has absolutely no leverage under the new CBA to hold out.

Comment

Working...
                              X