Cruz becoming a brand name - Nike photo looks like a bad ***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruz becoming a brand name - Nike photo looks like a bad ***

If Cruz replicates his 2011 season production expect the endorsements to come pouring in.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: Cruz becoming a brand name - Nike photo looks like a bad ***

One of the things he has going for him is he's Hispanic, which is fairly rare in the NFL.

Plus, he's very well spoken.

Comment

yep...hispanic endorsements on top of the usuals

Comment

[quote user="Itlan"]One of the things he has going for him is he's Hispanic, which is fairly rare in the NFL.

Plus, he's very well spoken.[/quote]

Boricua baby!

Puerto Rican [<)]

Comment

Cubans > All.

Just sayin'. Brazilian women are ****ing amazing, though.

Comment

if you have him on facebook then you know by now that he's a diva....not saying he's done anything wrong (yet atleast) but he definitely is a diva

Comment

Define diva?

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"]if you have him on facebook then you know by now that he's a diva....not saying he's done anything wrong (yet atleast) but he definitely is a diva
                [/quote]

What?

He's as humble and respectful as they come

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"]if you have him on facebook then you know by now that he's a diva....not saying he's done anything wrong (yet atleast) but he definitely is a diva
                  [/quote]

What is your definition of"diva"?

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Living the textbook defined lifestyle of the rich and famous...always engaged in lavish activities, photo shoots with big corporate owners....stuff like that

Not saying there is anything wrong with that, it's not like I'm saying he's being a ****** about it or bragging....but he is certainly very active in his social life...5 minutes don't go by without him posting something huge that he's attending on facebook

For those who can't wait to respond with"So, wtf is wrong with that?!?!" ....nothing lol...just making an observation, I never once said it was a bad thing, but compare him to Eli and you'll see what I mean by diva

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"]Living the textbook lifestyle of the rich and famous...always engaged in lavish activities, photo shoots with big corporate owners....stuff like that

Not saying there is anything wrong with that, it's not like I'm saying he's being a ****** about it or bragging....but he is certainly very active in his social life...5 minutes don't go by without him posting something huge that he's attending on facebook

For those who can't wait to respond with"So, wtf is wrong with that?!?!" ....nothing lol...just making an observation, I never once said it was a bad thing, but compare him to Eli and you'll see what I mean by diva
                      [/quote]

The word "diva" carries a very negative vibe with it in this sport.
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="egyptian420"]Living the textbook lifestyle of the rich and famous...always engaged in lavish activities, photo shoots with big corporate owners....stuff like that

[/quote]

[/quote]
                        I don't mean it in the T.O way...to me a diva is just someone who is "seen" and more publically engaged

Comment

Not saying anything bad about Cruz, but this makes me appreciate Hakeem Nicks a lot. He wants no extra attention, stays low key and is a beast on the field.

He and Cruz are a great tandem

Comment

Im on Cruz is FB and hes far from a diva he posts about everything hes doing just like all of us do. He cant help be a superbowl champ who everyone wants him to be apart of. I definately disagree with you on this. The man is soaking it all up and why wouldnt he. All of us would be doing the exact same thing if we was in his shoes right now.

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="egyptian420"]Living the textbook lifestyle of the rich and famous...always engaged in lavish activities, photo shoots with big corporate owners....stuff like that

[/quote]

[/quote]
                              I don't mean it in the T.O way...to me a diva is just someone who is "seen" and more publically engaged
                              [/quote]

His celebrity is not of his making, as is the case most of the time. It's the "local buy makes good" factor that creates a lot of the swirl around him. He seems to be handling it pretty well so far. Let's hope that continues.

Comment

Working...
                              X