Cruz in the Elite 8 of Madden Cover Voting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruz in the Elite 8 of Madden Cover Voting

Vote for him! Let's get a Giant on the cover for the first time. And for the people who won't do it because of the the Madden curse, you are morons.. It's football injuries happen. Some cover athletes made it through their season without injuries so what makes you think Cruz can't do it

Re: Cruz in the Elite 8 of Madden Cover Voting

[quote user="dayeh33"]Vote for him! Let's get a Giant on the cover for the first time. And for the people who won't do it because of the the Madden curse, you are morons.. It's football injuries happen. Some cover athletes made it through their season without injuries so what makes you think Cruz can't do it[/quote]

If he wins who's going to take his spot in the line up next year?

Comment

[quote user="dayeh33"]Vote for him! Let's get a Giant on the cover for the first time. And for the people who won't do it because of the the Madden curse, you are morons.. It's football injuries happen. Some cover athletes made it through their season without injuries so what makes you think Cruz can't do it[/quote]

exactly. The madden curse is either a drop in production, or an injury. it has also been beaten before so who really cares. I do expect cruz to have a drop in production, but not because of a "curse" but because there is almost no way he can have that many big plays again next year.

Comment

Can either of you 3 tell me who was the last person to beat the curse?

Comment

idk if there is a curse or not but i dont wanna take a chance if there is...im voting against him

Comment

[quote user="KennyPhillips21"]Can either of you 3 tell me who was the last person to beat the curse?[/quote]

Brees

Comment

I rather not.

Comment

Brees threw twice as many int's his cover year than he did the year before. The saints lost to the 7-9 Seahawks in the first round of the playoffs and now bounty gate.

Anyone else?

Comment

It's funny that the players clearly don't believe in the curse. Has there ever been a player to NOT want to be on that cover?

I just don't care enough about that ripoff game to vote.

Comment

To me, it's important not to vote for Cruz. It's analogous to being quite when your offense is at the line of scrimmage. Don't be responsible for helping Cruz' downfall.

All Giant fans should vote for an already top vote getter, like Drew Brees. Not to wish him ill, but to protect our own player. Can you imagine the distractions and useless banter from friends that comes from that cover image? That alone is not good. And if it leads to the hero worship going to a player's head (particularly a younger guy), it can change him...and not for the better.

Comment

VOTE FOR GRONK !

Comment

Fitz had a good year.

Comment

[quote user="NJGIANTinNC"]VOTE FOR GRONK ![/quote]

I voted for him and Cruz

Comment

I must be a moron... along with millions of others and the players who actually appeared on the cover...

If Cruz is on the cover, we wont have to worry about resigning himand Nicks.

I am shocked Tebow wont be on the cover. ESPN spun him a bad seed via EAs request so they didnt have to have him on the cover. I see Cam making it this year now. For the same reason Vick made it. EXCITEMENT

Comment

[quote user="RagTime Blue"]It's funny that the players clearly don't believe in the curse. Has there ever been a player to NOT want to be on that cover?

I just don't care enough about that ripoff game to vote.
                              [/quote]

LaDainian Tomlinson passed, and Shawn Alexander took his spot, the rest is history. Alexander fractured his foot in the opening weeks that year, and LT shined.

Comment

Working...
                              X