Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are The Giants Really Going To Wear The New Nike Uniforms This Season

Just Asking

Is Big Blue wearing the new uniforms this season?
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Re: Are The Giants Really Going To Wear The New Nike Uniforms This Season

yes the whole league is

Comment

yes, all the teams are, by contract.

Comment

[:O]

Comment

I will see your [:O]and raise you [:O]
          "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

so, have you just been ignoring all the articles, video and audio about the new uniforms being worn this season? What kind of logic would make them not wear the uniforms...

Comment

[quote user="Antwuan"]Just Asking

Is Big Blue wearing the new uniforms this season?[/quote]

How would they not?
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I heard they will be wearing the same uniforms worn in the Lingerie Football League [+o(]

Comment

[quote user="DVision"]I heard they will be wearing the same uniforms worn in the Lingerie Football League [+o(]
                  [/quote]

Well I just cant wait to see Ken Boothe sporting a thong [:$]
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="DVision"]I heard they will be wearing the same uniforms worn in the Lingerie Football League [+o(]
                    [/quote]

[/quote]Very tough visual there RF!
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

They just plan on looking at them.

Comment

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="DVision"]I heard they will be wearing the same uniforms worn in the Lingerie Football League [+o(]
                        [/quote]

[/quote]Very tough visual there RF![/quote]

Kevin Boothe?
                        That thing looks like 2 garbage bags filled with jell-o......the difference is, some people might enjoy jell-o.

Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="DVision"]I heard they will be wearing the same uniforms worn in the Lingerie Football League [+o(]
                          [/quote]

Well I just cant wait to see Ken Boothe sporting a thong* [:$]
                          [/quote]

Now that is a Harooni comment.
                          Emperor Tom

Comment

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="DVision"]I heard they will be wearing the same uniforms worn in the Lingerie Football League [+o(]
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

Now that is a Harooni comment.[/quote]

I'm just filling in until he appears []

Although I'd wager he'd be more interested in tight ends [:S]

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]that's just wrong...

Comment

Working...
                              X