• Met a Cowboys fan at a conference today

Referred to the Giants as "the best coached team in the division"

Just sayin'

Met a Cowboys fan at a conference today

Referred to the Giants as "the best coached team in the division"

Just sayin'

Comment

Re: Met a Cowboys fan at a conference today

[quote user="ebick"]Referred to the Giants as "the best coached team in the division"

Just sayin'[/quote]

Not to sound like a cliche, but they MUST play mistake free football. Mistakes killed us against Washington, Seattle, Philly and Green Bay. Hope this defense causes a boat load of mistakes Sunday night!

Comment

One problem to be addressed is DeMarcus Ware. I'm thinking BJ/Bradshaw will be blocking a lot on Sunday.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]One problem to be addressed is DeMarcus Ware.* I'm thinking BJ/Bradshaw will be blocking a lot on Sunday.
          [/quote]

Was just thinking that, I really liked the way Jacobs blocked last weekend, and I hope he's used there more often

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]One problem to be addressed is DeMarcus Ware. I'm thinking BJ/Bradshaw will be blocking a lot on Sunday.
            [/quote]

Was just thinking that, I really liked the way Jacobs blocked last weekend, and I hope he's used there more often[/quote]

With Hynoski available maybe use Pascoe and Ballard in some 2 tight end sets.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="ebick"]Referred to the Giants as "the best coached team in the division" Just sayin'[/quote]

LOL.. thats not saying much this year in the NFCE.....

Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="ebick"]Referred to the Giants as "the best coached team in the division"

Just sayin'[/quote]

and the worst coached team on the league at other times.

We need to examine the average not the peak.
                8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"]

[quote user="ebick"]Referred to the Giants as "the best coached team in the division" Just sayin'[/quote]

LOL.. thats not saying much this year in the NFCE.....

[/quote]

+1

That's comparingour coachto: a guy that has never won a SB, vastly underachived with a talented team this season andwill likley be fired after the season (Reid); a guy who just lost a game by icing his own kicker; and a guy who is doing an absolutely awful job in Wahington.

Comment

Just sayin'[/quote]

With all the injures, lost players to FA and rookies at LB, etc, if the Giants win the division and a playoff game, Coughlin might be the coach of the year while Reese might be the GM of the year.

Comment

Working...
                    X