BOLD PREDICTION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOLD PREDICTION

I wanted to make a thread for Sunday Nights game and each poster should post one bold decision they have regarding the game sunday night. My Bold prediction is the Giants will RUSH for 150 yards in a victory.

Re: BOLD PREDICTION

I'm going defense, I say 5 sacks,2 FF, and 2 picks in a Giant victory. Big statement game for the defense. Let's get this playoff run going!!!

Comment

[quote user="NYGiants2120"]I wanted to make a thread for Sunday Nights game and each poster should post one bold decision they have regarding the game sunday night. My Bold prediction is the Giants will RUSH for 150 yards in a victory.[/quote]My prediction. Your wrong.

Comment

[quote user="NYGiants2120"]I wanted to make a thread for Sunday Nights game and each poster should post one bold decision they have regarding the game sunday night. My Bold prediction is the Giants will RUSH for 150 yards in a victory.[/quote]
        I'm going to go with lets say..... How about we just win a game. Have not done that in awhile
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

28-17 Giants

Comment

[quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="NYGiants2120"]I wanted to make a thread for Sunday Nights game and each poster should post one bold decision they have regarding the game sunday night. My Bold prediction is the Giants will RUSH for 150 yards in a victory.[/quote]My prediction. Your wrong.[/quote]

now thats a funny response....^^^^^^[]

lets see......The Giants finally return a punt or KO fora TD.......

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

The Giants win the Superbowl...

in 2015

Comment

Jacobs scores 1-2 TDs and Tuck has 2.5 sacks.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Blackburn gets another INT...

Comment

Prince has 2 of the 3 Giants' picks!
                    sigpic

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="NYGiants2120"]I wanted to make a thread for Sunday Nights game and each poster should post one bold decision they have regarding the game sunday night. My Bold prediction is the Giants will RUSH for 150 yards in a victory.[/quote]My prediction. Your wrong.*[/quote]

now thats* a funny response....^^^^^^[]

lets see......The Giants finally return a punt or KO for*a TD.......

[/quote]

Jeez, when was the last the giants returned one to the house. Can't remember.

Comment

Tom C. will get back in the groove and win a challenge! Of course, the replay officials will need to be taught to use the video tools.

Comment

Romo throws 2 crucial picks and gets sacked 3 times

Comment

One things for sure, one of two things will happen.....that near victory will have them coming out like a pack of wild dogs or they'll be set back mentally and play a terrible game..

Comment

[quote user="chasjay"]Tom C. will get back in the groove and win a challenge! Of course, the replay officials will need to be taught to use the video tools.
                              [/quote]haha Tom does need to get back in his challenge grove. hes been off lately

Comment

Working...
                              X