Agree?

Re: Keyshawn just said we should look at Trent Richardson

yes

Comment

[8-)][*-)]? Keyshawn says [:^)]

Comment

Yup. BJ could be gone, and Bradshaw's ankles are made of glass a this point. Dude is a monster, if he were worth the pick where ever that will be I'd take him. I personally think a stud O-linemen is crucial first.

Comment

I'd be down. I do feel that we need playmakers at LB more though
          sigpic

Comment

I would rather a LB or OT in the 1st.
            Emperor Tom

Comment

I'd prefer Oline in round 1.

I love Trent but there are some rly good backs coming out this year. Hard to spend a 1st on such a fragile position. We could go oline early and get a very good RB in the 2nd or even the 3rd.

sigpic

Comment

Richardson is a top 10 pick. We won't move up for him. If hr fell to is absolutely and I hate taking RBs in the first round. If be isn't there we news either a stud MLB or a LT.

Wow, my auto correct makes me sound foreign.

Comment

Sweet draft talk in the wrong forum.[|-)]

Comment

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"]I would rather a LB or OT in the 1st.[/quote]

+1
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]Richardson is a top 10 pick. We won't move up for him. If hr fell to is absolutely and I hate taking RBs in the first round. If be isn't there we news either a stud MLB or a LT.

Wow, my auto correct makes me sound foreign.[/quote]
                      We passed over his teammate mark Ingram who's dad played for us for Prince. Mark also won the heisman and is doing well with the saints
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I'd like to see the giants draft a high profile running back, whether it be Richardson, lamicheal James, or monte ball. But I think o-line should be addressed in the first. Hopefully at least one of them is avaiable in second or third round.

Comment

Richardson is gone before we pick, unless we lose out.

LB and OL should be the focus.

You will all complain cuz its not a sexy pick, but its needed.

Comment

He is a stud but we need the OL to block and make holes!! But he is a very powerful runner and I like him. If we go that route, Jacobs is a goner.

Comment

I would definitely go LB/OL. Let's see how Boothe and Petrus hold up until the end of the season. If they look good then we could maybe address OL through the 2nd or 3rd round or FA....I think LB might be our biggest need and I would love if we got a top LB in the first round.

Comment

Working...
                              X