Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out for Sundays GAME vs Boys C David Baas, DE Osi Umenyiora, LB Mark Herzlich, & LB Spencer Paysinger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out for Sundays GAME vs Boys C David Baas, DE Osi Umenyiora, LB Mark Herzlich, & LB Spencer Paysinger

Tweeted per Ralph V.

Surprised to see Osi on the list. Also KP is not listed. To bad Mark is out as well.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: Out for Sundays GAME vs Boys C David Baas, DE Osi Umenyiora, LB Mark Herzlich, & LB Spencer Paysinger

Boley in!??!

Comment

Re: Out for Sundays GAME vs Boys C David Baas, DE Osi Umenyiora, LB Mark Herzlich, & LB Spencer Paysinger

hopefully kenny can play a limited role sunday or best case go full. hes prob doubtful or questionable and they'll wait til sunday night to see how he is.

him playing is huge, we really need him vs dallas

Comment

Baas was a mistake. No way he is with the team next year. He is SOFT!

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Boley in!??![/quote]

From the official injury update...

Amukamara, Prince CB Back - LP LP probable
          Baas, David C Neck/Intense Headaches DNP DNP DNP Out
          Boley, Michael LB Hamstring DNP DNP LP probable
          Bradshaw, Ahmad RB Foot DNP DNP LP probable
          Herzlich, Mark LB Ankle DNP DNP DNP Out
          Jacobs, Brandon RB Hamstring DNP DNP LP probable
          Manningham, Mario WR Knee LP LP LP probable
          Paysinger, Spencer LB Hamstring DNP DNP DNP Out
          Phillips, Kenny S Knee DNP DNP DNP doubtful
          Tollefson, Dave DE Knee DNP LP LP probable
          Umenyiora, Osi DE Ankle/Knee DNP DNP DNP Out

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]hopefully kenny can play a limited role sunday or best case go full. hes prob doubtful or questionable and they'll wait til sunday night to see how he is.

him playing is huge, we really need him vs dallas[/quote]

he will not be playing this week, unfortunately.

Comment

The team is actually better without Osi and Baas playing but what the hell is wrong with Mark?

He needs to get work
              My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

What happened to Herzlich?

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]What happened to Herzlich?[/quote]

ankle sprain vs the eagles???

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Whats wrong with osi again?? This is like his 3rd missed game right. And why the hell is an ankle sprain taking so long too heal? mark come on man...

Comment

[quote user="rainierjef"]Whats wrong with osi again?? This is like his 3rd missed game right. And why the hell is an ankle sprain taking so long too heal? mark come on man...[/quote]

took me 2 months to start running again when i sprained my ankle. it was a bad sprain.
                      Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]hopefully kenny can play a limited role sunday or best case go full. hes prob doubtful or questionable and they'll wait til sunday night to see how he is.

him playing is huge, we really need him vs dallas[/quote]

Phillips will be missed. Note the last drive that GB had in the 58 seconds. Those balls were flying out there and the Giants couldn't stop it. I think it was his replacement that gave up the critical pass. Oh well, if they didn't give up 38 points it would've been different too so what the heck.

Comment

[quote user="rainierjef"]Whats wrong with osi again?? This is like his 3rd missed game right. And why the hell is an ankle sprain taking so long too heal? mark come on man...[/quote]depends on the grade of sprain.
                          Peace,
                          DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="Marvelousmik"][quote user="rainierjef"]Whats wrong with osi again?? This is like his 3rd missed game right. And why the hell is an ankle sprain taking so long too heal? mark come on man...[/quote]

took me 2 months to start running again when i sprained my ankle. it was a bad sprain.
                            [/quote]

Me too. And my ankle still isn't right and probably never will be. But watching Big Ben do what he did was pretty sick.

Comment

I am glad Baas is out. Did you hear mention of Bj Raji once against the packers? That was because Booth and Petros made it happen.

As for Osi he barely wanted to play here anyway. He really drilled us. Spent a ton of time *****ing in the off season. Waited for the season to start THEN got surgery, now he is hurt again. Thanks for nothing. All he did this year was kept JPP off the pro-bowl ballot.
                              Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Working...
                              X