Jerry Jones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Jones

Lol this guy needs to grow a pair, am I the only one who finds it funny that a billionaire owner/GM is responding to criticism from a player. Can you imagine Mara talking about the McCoy situation lol

Re: Jerry Jones

[quote user="egyptian420"]Lol this guy needs to grow a pair, am I the only one who finds it funny that a billionaire owner/GM is responding to criticism from a player. Can you imagine Mara talking about the McCoy situation lol
    [/quote]
    What did he say? I am unable to find anything. Got a link?
    sigpic

Comment

ebenezersamuel
      Ebenezer Samuel

Justin Tuck called Cowboys
      Stadium crappy. To which Jerry Jones said this today: "He's never been
      in more of an expensive dump in his life."

Full article

Comment

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]
          Lol preview of this Sunday right there

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]

HAHAHA

The same can be said about his team - The Cowboys are "the most expensive dump" in the NFL

Comment

Tuck asked somebody to show him that quote.

Comment

[quote user="Gianthunter"]Tuck asked somebody to show him that quote.[/quote]
                But Calvin was sure he remembered it, and so he searched for the story
                he wrote after that Giants-Cowboys game in 2009 in which Tuck got hurt
                because Flozell Adams
                had to cheat in order to stop him. And while Tuck is right that he
                didn't say "dump," he did say something derogatory about the stadium. As Calvin writes:

"It's the second time I got hurt in this crappy stadium," Tuck said to AOL Fanhouse, a sports website that is no longer with us.

When told that the Cowboys' current stadium, a $1.2 billion project,
                is brand new, Tuck reiterated his thought: "It's still crappy."

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="Gianthunter"]Tuck asked somebody to show him that quote.[/quote]
                  But Calvin was sure he remembered it, and so he searched for the story he wrote after that Giants-Cowboys game in 2009 in which Tuck got hurt because Flozell Adams had to cheat in order to stop him. And while Tuck is right that he didn't say "dump," he did say something derogatory about the stadium. As Calvin writes:
                  "It's the second time I got hurt in this crappy stadium," Tuck said to AOL Fanhouse, a sports website that is no longer with us.
                  When told that the Cowboys' current stadium, a $1.2 billion project, is brand new, Tuck reiterated his thought: "It's still crappy."
                  [/quote]Out of context media manipulation to get a by-line go figure.[8-)]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote] he takes a lovely picture

Comment

[quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="Gianthunter"]Tuck asked somebody to show him that quote.[/quote]
                      But Calvin was sure he remembered it, and so he searched for the story he wrote after that Giants-Cowboys game in 2009 in which Tuck got hurt because Flozell Adams had to cheat in order to stop him. And while Tuck is right that he didn't say "dump," he did say something derogatory about the stadium. As Calvin writes:
                      When told that the Cowboys' current stadium, a $1.2 billion project, is brand new, Tuck reiterated his thought: "It's still crappy."
                      [/quote]Out of context media manipulation to get a by-line go figure.[8-)][/quote]
                      Yup....they're a bunch of lowlives....but I find it hilarious that Jones would actually address silly things like that

Comment

Sounds like Tuck was just referring to his bad luck in that place and the dirty play of Flozell Adams...........Where is Flozell these days? Bagging Groceries?

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"]Sounds like Tuck was just referring to his bad luck in that place and the dirty play of Flozell Adams...........Where is Flozell these days? Bagging Groceries?
                          [/quote]
                          I hate that scumbag

Comment

I do not know what the outcome will be in about 48 hours but the cows seem to be talking a lot.They are obviously very worried about this game and their team.I would have expected them to be very confident.This is a big big game.I only hope the cows do notwin it with a bad call or a lucky break.If we are going to lose let it be by the better team but unlike the jestors we do not get lucky breaks.We just have to outplay the cows.Go Big Blue

Comment

[quote user="Slunk3AM"][quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]

HAHAHA

The same can be said about his team - The Cowboys are "the most expensive dump" in the NFL[/quote]

I hope they take a dump too.......... tomorrow night against the Giants!

Comment

Working...
                              X