Steve Somers monologue on WFAN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Somers monologue on WFAN

Utter hilarity that just concluded. He had a field day with the Cowboys. ROFLMAO! I love Cowgirls-Giants weekend, it is always a blast. By the way Dallas on Sunday Night 7-10in their historyincluding 4 straight losses.

Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Re: Steve Somers monologue on WFAN

Any good one liners you wanna share?

Comment

[quote user="Giantsin04"]Any good one liners you wanna share?[/quote]

Not reallybut he kind ofwent on the Christmas tangent. He siad looks under the tree, there's a gift for Eli, over there is Alan Ball and next to that Orlando Scandrick and next to that Terence Newman and Jenkins, lol.

Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

link by chance?
        Peace,
        DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

I can't stand listening to that guy? You really like his schtick???

Comment

steve somers and the tom coughlin skits are hilarious, heres one about going to the new cowboys stadium

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ax8VEfCaiI

Comment

I can't stand listening to that guy. You really like his schtick???

Comment

[quote user="repeatchamps"]

[quote user="Giantsin04"]Any good one liners you wanna share?[/quote]

Not really*but he kind of*went on the Christmas tangent. He siad looks under the tree, there's a gift for Eli, over there is Alan Ball and next to that Orlando Scandrick and next to that Terence Newman and Jenkins, lol.

[/quote]

Yeah, tough guy to quote. Kinda have to hear it yourself. Sorry I missed it.

Comment

the "schmooser".....
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]I can't stand listening to that guy. You really like his schtick???[/quote]

Sorry that you don't enjoy it, but I thoroughly enjoy it. He despises the Cowboys and it is funny as hell to hear him make fun of them.

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"]link by chance?[/quote]

Here you go everyone, it's towards the end:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/audio-on...steve-somers/#

Edit: Shoot it looks like they took it down. Sorry folks.

Comment

[quote user="repeatchamps"]

[quote user="DragonSoul"]link by chance?[/quote]

Here you go everyone, it's towards the end:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/audio-on...steve-somers/#

Edit: Shoot it looks like they took it down. Sorry folks.

[/quote]thxs 4 trying at least.
                        Peace,
                        DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]I can't stand listening to that guy. You really like his schtick???[/quote]

Yeah, I do. It really depends on who you root for, and he is Mets/Giants like me. But he knows his sports.

He is major sarcastic, jewish flavored obviously, but really funny at times. And he HATES the cowboys more than any team in any sport ;-)

He was guaranteeing a win last week against GB. Close but no cigar...

Comment

[quote user="DandyDon"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]I can't stand listening to that guy. You really like his schtick???[/quote]

Yeah, I do. It really depends on who you root for, and he is Mets/Giants like me. But he knows his sports.

He is major sarcastic, jewish flavored obviously, but really funny at times. And he HATES the cowboys more than any team in any sport ;-)

He was guaranteeing a win last week against GB. Close but no cigar...[/quote]

jewish favored?

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="DandyDon"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]I can't stand listening to that guy. You really like his schtick???[/quote]

He was guaranteeing a win last week against GB. Close but no cigar...[/quote]

jewish favored?[/quote]Hmmm. Was tempted to mention it, but decided to let sleeping dogs lie.
                              Peace,
                              DragonSoul

Comment

Working...
                              X