Eli most clutch athlete in sports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli most clutch athlete in sports

according to this article. Not sure he is most clutch amongst all sports as that is tough to gauge, not sure anybody can really say who is, but he is definitely deserving to be on the short list. Nice to see him get recognition:

[link]http://digg.com/newsbar/topnews/10_most_clutch_athletes_in_sports[/link]

Re: Eli most clutch athlete in sports

[quote user="idiotekniQues"]according to this article. Not sure he is most clutch amongst all sports as that is tough to gauge, not sure anybody can really say who is, but he is definitely deserving to be on the short list. Nice to see him get recognition:

[link]http://digg.com/newsbar/topnews/10_most_clutch_athletes_in_sports[/link][/quote]

Helll yeah.. All real giants fan know to never sweat it if Eli has the ball in his hand. Dude been money for many years now people are starting to take notice.

Comment

HAHA... in Brady's write up....
      "Nothing phases Brady, except Eli Manning."

Comment

[quote user="redbeardxxv"]HAHA... in Brady's write up....
        "Nothing phases Brady, except Eli Manning."[/quote]lmao

Comment

"Nothing phases Brady, except Eli Manning."[/quote]
          Haha, was just about to post that.

It's great how Eli's become Brady's nemesis.

Comment

Eli Manning is clutch?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

You won't get many arguments about the premise, but come on...The Bleacher Report?

It should be against forum policy to consider those "articles."

Comment

[quote user="redbeardxxv"]HAHA... in Brady's write up.... "Nothing phases Brady, except Eli Manning."[/quote]

Now this is funny S***

Comment

[quote user="Flip Empty"][quote user="redbeardxxv"]HAHA... in Brady's write up....
                  Haha, was just about to post that.

It's great how Eli's become Brady's nemesis.[/quote]

I predicted this early in the playoffs. He's the anti-Brady and we're BB's curse. The Pats will never win a SB while Eli is in the league. If they make it in so will we, and the anti-Brady will take care of the rest. And I think the Pats will make it in again soon.

Comment

[quote user="redbeardxxv"]HAHA... in Brady's write up.... "Nothing phases Brady, except Eli Manning."[/quote]

lol....The Brady killer!!

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

I think the most clutch football player is by default the most clutch player in American sports and Eli is clearly the most clutch football player.
                      My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

[quote user="burier"]I think the most clutch football player is by default the most clutch player in American sports and Eli is clearly the most clutch football player.[/quote]

i like that theory ... when the game is on the line ... Eli plays like he is in his backyard needing a TD before momma Manning yells out the window that supper is ready

Comment

In football or all sports . Yes he is very clutch but so are some other players .

Comment

HA! That is great.

Judging # 1 across all sports is tough, but Eli deserves to be up there.

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="redbeardxxv"]HAHA... in Brady's write up....
                              HA! That is great.

Judging # 1 across all sports is tough, but Eli deserves to be up there.[/quote]

I agree its tough to judge across all sports, there are so many clutch athletes. Eli definitely is in the mix with guys like Jeter, Kobe, Messi and Woods though.

Comment

Working...
                              X