Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthews cant get over giants playoff loss

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...to-the-giants/

You guys are right, we cant get over it. It eats at us to this day.

Re: Matthews cant get over giants playoff loss

[quote user="Lambeau12"]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/20/clay-matthews-says-hell-never-get-over-loss-to-the-giants/

You guys are right, we cant get over it. It eats at us to this day.[/quote]Now you know how Brady feels! All I have to say, is just get use to it and give credit where credit is due. We may have sucked all season long, for various reasons, but came through when it counted. The mark of champions is how well they rise to the occasion and the Giants know to to do this.

Comment

Man if Matthews cant get over it....The
      Pats need to be on suicide watch lol

Comment

[quote user="Pakman"]Man if Matthews cant get over it....The Pats need to be on suicide watch lol[/quote]

GB didn't see their loss to us coming at all. The Pats definately feared us. I can see GB taking it harder. They were 15-1 after all.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Now you know how we felt losing to Philadelphia in the first round in 2008 after clinching the number 1 seed

Comment

I don't blame him, I'd be upset too.
            Heck, I'm still upset to this day of that horrible HORRIBLE playoff performance at home to the Eagles *shudders*
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I wonder if Matthews even has the right team in mind.

We were the 4 seed and had a home playoff game.
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

It eats at the packer fans on those boards because most of them are ignorant ****suckers who know little about the game...they saw their team had a 15-1 record and were playing a 9-7 team...of course the pack were gonna win...here is a little cheat sheet for you, the score of that game was much closer than the play on the field...the refs did everything they could to keep you in that game.

Comment

That game still makes me want to throw up

Comment

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...to-the-giants/

cant blame him.....oh well. The Giants and their fans have enough of those unforgettable losses as well.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="Lambeau12"]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/20/clay-matthews-says-hell-never-get-over-loss-to-the-giants/

You guys are right, we cant get over it. It eats at us to this day.[/quote]

the pack have not been the same since they let Ray Rhodes go...keep that in mind

Comment

You guys are right, we cant get over it. It eats at us to this day.[/quote]

hey keep us posted on how he is doing..srsly like everday I would like a thread started about how packer nation is dealing with this loss...thanks

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"]It eats at the packer fans on those boards because most of them are ignorant ****suckers who know little about the game...they saw their team had a 15-1 record and were playing a 9-7 team...of course the pack were gonna win...here is a little cheat sheet for you, the score of that game was much closer than the play on the field...the refs did everything they could to keep you in that game.[/quote]I couldn't agree with you more. We dominated them totally and the score didn't come close to reflecting that.
                          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

I said in another thread we had the same thing happen to us in 2008.

You NEVER get over it. It will always be a "what if" open wound.

Being defending champs and #1 seed primed to go back-to-back, how much more momentum could you ask for?

Even winning another Super Bowl afterwards doesn't wash it away.

It hurts worse than losing the Super Bowl. I'm over losing the SB in 2000. I will never be fully over what happened in 2008.
                            8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

I dont feel sorry for em. We lost in 08' to a hated divisional rival. The Packers just lost to another team in their conference.

Actually its totally different in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X