• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Ware says...

...the Cowboys need to be more like the G-Men

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ke-the-giants/

Re: D-Ware says...

thought at first this was about D.J. ware lol. made it sound odd :P
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]thought at first this was about D.J. ware lol. made it sound odd :P[/quote]
      lol....he doesn't say too much

Comment

With an owner like Jones and a puppet for a head coach, the Cowboys will never be like the Giants.

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]thought at first this was about D.J. ware lol. made it sound odd :P[/quote]
          " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"]...the Cowboys need to be more like the G-Men

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ke-the-giants/
            [/quote]
            LOL, me too !
            " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Same, I was getting ready to post a reply "Nobody cares what DJ Ware has to say."

On a serious note, it's good to hear stuff like this. One of the best players in the league, and a division rival, acknowledging a trait from the Giants that he seems to want the Cowboys to have.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

he could just make it easier for himself and just sign with the giants when he becomes a FA, bc the cowboys aint never gonna be like the giants...

Comment

I could sense that he wants to play for the Giants LOL. I mean he's close with Osi and Canty.

Comment

He hit the nail on the head but it is hard to swim upstream against a meddling owner and a powerless head coach. Players can't overwhelm that.
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

What he says is true. Plus, I don't think the Cowboys are nearly as talented as experts think they are.

Comment

[quote user="jomo"]He hit the nail on the head but it is hard to swim upstream against a meddling owner and a powerless head coach. Players can't overwhelm that.[/quote]

This. I think this is the first year where I actually heard Mara shoot back at another team(Jets). Rarely if ever do you hear the Giants' front office involved in anything on the coaches' level. They let the coaches coach. Even contract negotiations are usually kept quiet.

Ever since Jones lost Jimmy Johnson, the team hasn't done much. Switzer's Super Bowl run was with Johnson's team.

Jerry Jones is a player's owner...which is a detriment. You can be friendly but you have to stick behind your coach.

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]thought at first this was about D.J. ware lol. made it sound odd :P[/quote]
                          lol....he doesn't say too much
                          [/quote]Lol, me to
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I love the giants system. There are no stars. Sure Eli is a leader (and a very capable one at that), but at the end of the day he's just part of the system, not above it.

As long as the Giants function the way they do, with that strong leadership from Eli, Tuck, the coaching staff, and whatever other players are involved, TC's discipline can prove that superior teamwork can beat superior raw talent.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

[quote user="jomo"]He hit the nail on the head but it is hard to swim upstream against a meddling owner and a powerless head coach. Players can't overwhelm that.[/quote]
                              Couldn't agree more.....I've always thought that Jerry Jones is way too involved with the team...he needs to let the coaches coach

Comment

Working...
                              X