X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah hindsight

http://slumz.boxden.com/f16/ny-giant...-pain-1368095/

Some classics in that thread.

The eagles fan is my favorite - "I kept telling everyone if we pick up JPP we're idiots because he's a giant bust in the making. I let out a huge sigh of relief when we picked up Graham instead of this guy. JPP is a workout warrior, i'll give him that, but as for being a player on my team, I'm glad we passed."

Re: Ah hindsight

[quote user="slipknottin"]http://slumz.boxden.com/f16/ny-giant...-pain-1368095/

The eagles fan is my favorite - "I kept telling everyone if we pick up JPP we're idiots because he's a giant bust in the making. I let out a huge sigh of relief when we picked up Graham instead of this guy. JPP is a workout warrior, i'll give him that, but as for being a player on my team, I'm glad we passed."[/quote]

lol.

but to be fair, there was plenty of giants fans who said the same thing...i won't lie, i didn't know much about him leading up to the draft, and I felt we had talent at DE with osi, tuck, and kiwi...
    but, i know it sounds tripe, but when I saw that clip of him doing 21 backflips in a row, and saw a few clips of him play, i knew he was going to be an athletic, powerful player that OL would not be able to block 1v1

Comment

I like the "glad we got Morgan instead of him".....lmao wish I could track these dummies down...

Comment

there is a video on giants.com "fans react to DE Jason Pierre Paul"

It's hard to link but it is on the 9th page of draft videos. Hindsight is funny at times

[link]http://www.giants.com/media-vault/videos/draft.html#cltop[/link]
        "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

At this point, the Giants are so good at drafting d-lineman that if they drafted a d-lineman named Joe Schmo from Idaho tommorrow, I would not question it . . . .

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]http://slumz.boxden.com/f16/ny-giant...-pain-1368095/

The eagles fan is my favorite - "I kept telling everyone if we pick up JPP we're idiots because he's a giant bust in the making. I let out a huge sigh of relief when we picked up Graham instead of this guy. JPP is a workout warrior, i'll give him that, but as for being a player on my team, I'm glad we passed."[/quote]

I was glad the Eagles didn't draft that safety, who I thought they were moving up for. I was upset we picked JPP. I thought we had enough pass rushers, and I thought he was far from great.

Comment

lol that thread is ****ing awesome. so funny...wonder how those jets fans are feeling now, lmfao...

Comment

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...8-EA6F62E2063A

Lol. Of course look at these insane looking giants fans to begin with.

Comment

No JPP and we don't beat the Cowboys at Jerry World this season. He's already paying off and then some.

Comment

Remember when JPP was on ST coverage and opposing teams players would just run out of the way instead of trying to block him? lol

Comment

I feel that Reese has beat me into submission at this point. Where I questioned him in the past, I believe that if he took a janitor I would go for it.

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

At this point, the Giants are so good at drafting d-lineman that if they drafted a d-lineman named Joe Schmo from Idaho tommorrow, I would not question it . . . .

[/quote]

lol agreed!

The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

I was scared of the possibility of us drafting him because of his lack of experience. But I never doubted Reese after the pick was made.
                          Emperor Tom

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="slipknottin"]http://slumz.boxden.com/f16/ny-giant...-pain-1368095/

lol.

but to be fair, there was plenty of giants fans who said the same thing...i won't lie, i didn't know much about him leading up to the draft, and I felt we had talent at DE with osi, tuck, and kiwi...
                            but, i know it sounds tripe, but when I saw that clip of him doing 21 backflips in a row, and saw a few clips of him play, i knew he was going to be an athletic, powerful player that OL would not be able to block 1v1[/quote]
                            +1. I had nothing against him, but I know that I was pulling for a LB that year.

Well, I'm very satisfied with our LB corp now and fair to say that I'm a little satisfied with JPP.

Comment

JPP's one of those picks i think you make because the upside is so UP!!!!!! that even if you're wrong its almost worth the bust.

it was kind of a lottery ticket and holy cow did our number come up.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X